Part 14- Neil's letter for Mini

Mini and Neil came home. Neil was a complete emotional mess. He went inside his room without saying anything. Mini decided to give him some alone time. She went inside her room. She was continuously thinking of ways to make Neil happy or atleast to make him feel normal. But, she also thought that Neil doesn't love her the way she loves him. And what if, in the process of healing him, she fell in love with him even more, it would be more difficult for her to stay away from him. Amidst of all the confusion, she started piling up all the things scattered in her room. She thought of redecorating Neil's room, that would change his mind a bit. She compiled all his things and suddenly, remembered the letter. She took it out and was about to place it with other things, when she noticed her name written on it. She opened it and started reading...

"Jab jab tum mujhe dekhti ho Mini, bahot se sawaal hote hain tumhari aankhon mein. Mai feel kar sakta hoon jab tum mujhe unn bhari bhari aankhon se tatolti ho, pehchanne ki koshish karti ho, chhune ki koshish karti ho, aur mai har baar ek kadam piche hat jata hoon. I know, aise mein tum kaisa feel karti hogi. Mai dekh sakta hoon woh disappointment, woh confusion, woh tadap. Yakin mano Mini woh tadap ek tarfa nahi hai ..................... But phir bhi here I am hopelessly and deeply in love with you. I don't know how to justify it. Bas yehi keh sakta hoon ki aisa koi irada nahi tha mera, bas ho gaya, ek mitha sa ishq, without intentions."

Mini was speechless. She wasn't able to think of anything. Tears of mixed emotions were flowing from her eyes.

Mini: N.. Neil, you explained everything.. oh my god.. this was the letter.. and I thought, it.. was one sided... You love me.. Oh my God, oh my god, oh my god

Saiyaan.. saiyaan..
Tu jo chhu le pyaar se aaram se mar jau
Aa jaa chanda baahon mein tujhme hi ghum ho jau
Mai tere naam mein kho jau...
Saiyaan... Saiyaan...

And she broke down while hugging the letter. She was so so happy that she finally got her forever. All she wanted was, to run to the love of her life and hug him so tightly but she knew she can't, as he was not in a state to talk about this. After calming down a bit, she rested her head on her bed backwards as she was sitting on the floor.

 After calming down a bit, she rested her head on her bed backwards as she was sitting on the floor

Mini: This is not the right time to talk to him on this. But, Chef Neil Oberoi, ab dekhna, kaise yeh Mini tumhe wapas track pe lati hai... Idiot kahin kaa.🤦

She smiled whole heartedly to herself. She had finally found her 'forever'. The guy she loves to the core, reciprocate her feelings. She was feeling peaceful, serene, contented and blessed.

After sometime, she went to his room. It was open. He was sleeping while sitting on his bed and resting his head on his knees. She sat on a chair beside his bed. She kept her hand on his head.

 She kept her hand on his head

He woke up and looked at her. His eyes had become red due to crying and she could sense that how painful it is for him. She wasn't able to see his face like that, so without saying anything, she hugged him tightly. He hugged her back, as he knew, this was the only way he could find peace. His tensed faced calmed down a bit. After some time..

Mini: Feeling better?

He nodded.

Mini: Neil, I know, it's a tough time. But you need to be strong. You have to pass through this phase.

Neil: Mini, how? How do I do it? It's not easy. Keya, uss Ritwik ki...

Mini: Shh.. aisa kuch nahi hai. Keya tumhari hi beti hai. (He looks at her) Ritwik ne baap hone ka kaun sa farz nibha diya? Woh toh shayad Keya se pyaar bhi nahi karta. Aise toh Hanuman Uncle bhi mere... Unhone mujhe itna pyaar diya jitna shayad mere Papa Ji mujhe nahi de paate. Tumhare paas meeting rights hain. Bhul jao, just forget the fact that she.. acha yeh batao, kya isse tumhara pyaar uske liye kam ho jayega?

Neil: Ofcourse not, par..

Mini: Par war kuch nahi.. she is your daughter, and tumse zyada pyaar usko koi nahi kar sakta.

He nodded.

Mini: Chalo, bahar aao room se, you have won the case. Let's have a good dinner. Dadu, Biji, Naeem Bi, Preet, Bobby sab log aayenge kal.

Neil: But Mini.. they snatched the happiness of our win.

Mini: No one can snatch your happiness from you. Hold on to it. You have got back your everything. You can meet Keya whenever you want. You have won the case Neil.😁

Neil: No, WE have won the case Mini, together. Kya kabhi bahar aa paunga mai iss sab se?

Mini: I know ki last moment mein jo kuch bhi hua, you need time to overcome it. It's okay, but try harder. Hmm?

Neil: You are with me naa?

Mini smiled and nodded in affirmative.

Mini: Let's go.😊 And yeah, parso hum Keya ko lene jayenge, hmm?

He nodded.😊

They both went upstairs and had a great dinner with Arya. Afterwards..

Arya: Veer Balika, tum dono kahan gaye the aaj. Aur Neil, tum itne sad kyun lag rahe ho?

Mini knew that she have to tell Arya about everything, because when Keya will come, how will she react? She got an idea.

Mini: I will tell you chhutanki. Let's go to your room. Neil must be tired. He should sleep. Chalo say good night to him.

Arya: Good night, Neil.

Neil: Good night, chhoti madam.

How will Arya react to Neil's past? And how will Mini help Neil to come out of this miserable state? Do comment.

Happy reading. 💖