Part 11- A plan to execute

Thank you Shruti for this beautiful cover.❤️

Mini picked up the papers, and there it was, the letter which Neil wrote to her

Mini picked up the papers, and there it was, the letter which Neil wrote to her. She noticed that it was a handwritten note. She was about to read it when she heard a knock on the door. She kept the letter in her drawer and opened the door. It was Neil.

Neil: Mai woh..

Mini: I know Neil, come.

They both sat on the bed. There was deep silence. After a few minutes...

Neil: Mini, I am worried. We don't even have a single evidence. Mujhe koi fark nahi padta agar usko mera ghar, bank accounts yeh sab mil jata hai, I don't care, I really don't. Par meri bachi, how can I let her go. Mujhe milna bhi allowed nahi hoga Mini, mai kaise jiyunga, when I know that a part of me is still there with Isha?

Mini: Neil, I know we don't have any proper evidence against her. And mai yeh bhi janti hoon ki tumhe sirf Keya chahiye. And, trust me, we will be successful.

Neil: But how?

Mini: Listen,.....(will be revealed later) , okay?

Neil: Are you sure on this?

Mini: I am damn sure.😊

He smiled at her.

Mini: Acha waise, gussa shant hua tumhara? (Neil frowns at her) Kya? Aise kya dekh rahe ho? Chhoti si baat pe muh phula ke baith jate ho. Yeh bhi koi naraz hone ki baat thi. Aise toh bahot ladke hain jo mujhe dekhte hain, aage piche ghumte hain.😏

He was feeling a bit jealous.

Neil: Acha, kaun hai woh ladke zara batana.🤨

Mini: Ab ek do ho toh batau. Bahot saare hain.

She stood up to go. He held her hand and pulled her back. Their feet entangled with each other due to which they both fall on bed.

Chahe bana do, chahe mita do,Mar bhi gaye toh denge duayein,Udd udd ke kahegi khak sanam,Yeh dard-e-mohabbat sehne do,Mujhe tumse mohabbat ho gayi hai,Mujhe palkon ki chhao mein rehne do,Ehsaan tera hoga mujh par

Mar bhi gaye toh denge duayein,
Udd udd ke kahegi khak sanam,
Yeh dard-e-mohabbat sehne do,
Mujhe tumse mohabbat ho gayi hai,
Mujhe palkon ki chhao mein rehne do,
Ehsaan tera hoga mujh par...

He removed the strands of hair which were falling on her face and placed his hand on her cheek. He was a bit jealous and angry on Ritwik as well as the boys she was talking about. He was not able to control his possessiveness for her. All he wanted was, to express his feelings to her and to be her's forever. But all he could say was...

Neil: Tumhe dekhne ka hakk sirf usko hona chahiye jo tumhe izzat se dekhe, kyunki you deserve much better.

She felt contented with his answer. She knew if there is any guy like that, it is him for sure.

Tumne mujhko hasna sikhaya
Rone kahoge ro lenge
Aansu ka humare gham naa karo
Woh behte hain toh behne do
Mujhe tumse mohabbat ho gayi hai
Mujhe palkon ki chhao mein rehne do
Ehsaan tera hoga mujh par
Dil chahta hai woh kehne do...

She still thought that her love was one sided. Tears formed up in her eyes. She was about to something but he kept his finger on her lips. He wiped off her tears and smiled.

They both came back to their senses,  stood up and smiled at each other.

Neil: Good night, Mini.☺️

Mini: Good night.☺️

Morning 🌞

Mini came downstairs. Neil was sitting on the sofa. He was looking nervous. Mini came to him. She placed her hand on his shoulder. He looked at her and smiled nervously. She sat with him.

Mini: Neil, jaisa maine tumse kaha tha, waise hi karna hai. Okay? I am sure it will work.

He nodded. Arya came there.

Arya: Veer Balika. Aaj tum restaurant se off lelo naa, meri chhutti hai. Hum dono khelenge aur Neil ko bhi chhutti dedo.

Mini: Chhutanki, humein ek bahot important kaam hai. We have to go.

Arya: Matlab tum dono restaurant nahi jaa rahe?

Mini: Haan woh, kahin aur jana hai.

Arya: Par mujhe tum dono ke saath khelna hai.

Mini: Chhutanki I promise hum kal khelenge. Okay?

Arya: Pakka?

Mini: Pakka.

Arya: Aur Neil bhi?

Neil: Bilkul chhoti madam. Your genie is at your service.

Arya: Okay. 😁 Bye

They both wave at her and left for the court. They reached at the entrance of the court room. Isha came from behind and gave them an evil smirk.

Isha: Hi!

Mini and Neil:😊

They went inside. Isha was confused at their response.

Judge came.

Judge: Karwayi shuru ki jaye.

Neil's lawyer: Your Honour, Mr Neil Oberoi par pichli hearing mein jitne bhi ilzaam lagaye gaye, chahe woh violence ho yaa phir Ms. Mini ke saath unka rishta, Mr Neil Oberoi khud unn sabhi baaton ki safai dena chahte hai. Mai inse darkhast karta hoon ki please witness box mein aayein.

Neil looked at Mini. She was sitting behind him. She assured him with her eyes and he smiled a bit. He went into the witness box.

So, how will they win the case. Some suspense, some secrets coming up. And Mini will read the letter very soon. Ek baar case khatam ho jaye, phir asli love story start hogi. Stay tuned.

Happy reading. ❤️