Part 96- Return of Jatin

After sometime, they went outside. Dadu was introducing them to everyone. Within a while, Mini totally forgot about whatever happened before and was quite happy. Neil saw her smiling wholeheartedly and what else did he need. But this peace was short-lived for both of them as her dark past followed her there too.

..: Mujhse nahi milenge kya?

Everyone looked at him. Dadu Biji were looking at him angrily, but for Mini, it was way more difficult. Her hands started to shiver, and all those flashbacks of gloomy days and terrifying memories came to her mind. She closed her eyes tightly.

Dadu: Jatin..

Tose Naina Laage Piya Savre
Nahi Bas Mein Ab Ye Jiya Savre
Mohabbat To Ek Jaavedaa Zindagi Hai
Tose Naina Laage Mili Roshni
Tose Man Jo Laagaa Mili Zindagi
Mohabbat Ki Hai Daasataa Zindagi
Mohabbat Naa Ho To Kaha Zindagi
Mohabbat To Ek Jaavedaa Zindagi Hai
Tose Naina Laage
Shamaa Ko Pighalne Kaa Armaan Kyun Hai
Patange ko Jalne Kaa Armaan Kyun Hai
Esi Shauk Kaa Imtihaan Zindagi Hai
Mohabbat Jise Baksh De Zindagaani
Nahi Maut Par Khatm Usaki Kahani
Kaise Jiya Jaaye
Ishq Bin

And now Neil also knew, why his love was clasped in fear. He immediately looked at her, and noticed that she was trying to battle her fear. All he wanted was, to go and hug her, to assure her that he is with her and she is safe. But he again, he couldn't do it. It wasn't even needed, because his words were already doing their job. As soon as his words echoed in her heart, her mind slowly started to let go all the fear she was carrying. She opened her eyes with the strength she had and looked at him. His eyes also assured her that no matter what, he was there.

Mini: Ofcourse, Dadu aapne milwaya nahi inse.

Biji: Mini..

Jatin: Arrey Mini, bilkul waisi hi hai jaisi bachpan mein thi, sundar aur pyaari. Mai Jatin chacha, yaad aaya? Tumhe bahot pyaar karta tha mai.

Dadu: Tum sab log aaram karo, pind dekho, maze karo, Lohri toh abhi agle hafte hai. Jao.

Mini: Dadu lekin..

Dadu: Shammi Ji..

Biji: Mini, tu chal mere saath. Tujhse kuch baat karni hai.

She took her inside and locked the door.

Mini: What is this, Biji? Aap jaante ho naa..

Biji: Haan Mini, sab jaanti hoon mai, aur tere Dadu bhi. Tujhe rokna bhi nahi chahte the, kyunki use saza milni zaroori hai. Lekin roka, toh sirf isliye kyunki, yeh bahot pehle ki baat hai bache. Usne jo bhi kiya, uska koi saboot nahi hai humare paas. Usko koi saza nahi milegi, ulta tujhe phir se woh sab baatein yaad aayengi.

Mini: Yaad toh aa hi rahi hain naa Biji. He should get what he deserves. What do you mean by ki saboot nahi hai aur kuch nahi hoga?

Biji: Tu khud bata, kaise saza degi usko? Maaregi? Kya woh bahot hoga? Usko jail honi chahiye, jo nahi ho sakti, bina kisi saboot ke. Aur bhagwan na kare, kal ko tune usko maara, aur usne phir se galat karne ka socha toh? Baat ko samajh aur soch, koi fayda nahi hai.

She left. On the other hand, everyone had left except Neil, Dadu and Jatin.

Jatin: Kaise hain aap? Aur yeh kaun hai? Isko toh maine aaj pehli baar dekha hai.

Dadu: Woh koi bhi ho, usse tumhe koi fark nahi padhna chahiye. Aur jo bhi tumne..

Neil held his hand to stop him from saying anything further. Jatin smirked and left.

Neil: Dadu, I am sorry maine aapko roka lekin I think humme se kisi ko bhi uss baare mein iss insaan se baat nahi karni chahiye. It's not good for Mini. Let her think of what she wants to do with him. It's completely her decision aur humein uska support karna chahiye.

Dadu: Theek keh rahe ho. Tum bhi jao, aaram karo.

Nahi Koi Insaan Mohabbat Se Khaali
Har Ek Rooh Pyaasi Har Ek Dil Savaani
Mohabbat Jahaan Hai Wahaa Zindagi Hai
Mohabbat Naa Ho To Kaha Zindagi Hai
Tose Naina Laage Mili Roshani
Tose Man Jo Laagaa Mili Zindagi
Mohabbat Jise Baksh De Zindagaani
Nahi Maut Par Khatm Usaki Kahani.

He walked towards his room but couldn't resist from seeing her once. He went to her room and closed the door. As soon as their eyes met, her chain of thoughts broke and all she could think of was him. She came towards him.

Neil: Mini..

Her eyes couldn't hold back the emotions she was carrying and he knew she needed him. He hugged her and let her cry, with love. The moment was more silent this time than before. Afterwards, he made her sit and gave her water.

Neil: You okay?

Mini: I am.. now.

Neil: ☺️

Happy reading. ❤️