Part 84- Two mentalities, poles apart

After the call, Mini was about to leave when..

Naeem Bi: Arrey, aise bhaagi bhaagi kahan jaa rahi hai allahmari? Kya hua?

Mini: Kuch nahi Dadi Amma, you don't worry, mai abhi aati hoon.

Naeem Bi: Lekin..

And she left. Dadu also noticed her.

Dadu: Yeh Mini kahan gayi hai Naeem Bi?

Naeem Bi: Pata nahi. Badi jaldi mein thi. Neil bhi nahi hai yahan. Kahin koi musibat naa aa jaye.

Dadu: Kahin yeh uss bewakoof Rajveer ka kaam toh nahi? Jaisa humein lag raha tha uss din?

Naeem Bi: Ho sakta hai Khurana sahab. Allah rehem kare.

Mini was on the way. RV again called her.

RV: Hi baby. Kitni der lagegi tumhe? Tumhare Neil ko bata doon, bechara bahot besabar ho raha hai.

Mini: Will you please stop this nonsense? Aa rahi hoon naa mai.

She cut the call. After sometime, she reached the place. She knew that firstly, she has to deal with RV. The driver (dhokhebaaz) was standing there.

Driver: Madam, sir andar room mein aapka wait kar rahe hain. Mai aapko le jaata hoon.

Mini: Koi zaroorat nahi hai. Mai khud jaa sakti hoon.

Driver: Aapki marzi. SIR, MADAM AA GAYI HAIN. MAI JAU?

RV (from inside): HAAN JAO.

Mini went inside the room. It was well decorated.

RV: Mini, you are here.

Mini: What is this rubbish?

RV: Please don't take me wrong. Mai tumse pyaar karta hoon, it's not lust. Maine tumse phone par jo kuch bhi kaha, deal and all, that was all fake, sach mein. Aisa kuch bhi nahi hai mere dimag mein.

Mini: WHAT? Then why the hell you have called me here? And Neil, uske saath woh sab kuch? Dekho, mai tumhe already warn kar chuki hoon, don't expect anything from me, phir bhi tumne yeh sab.. and now you are saying that aisa kuch nahi tha. How can someone be so stupid?

RV: Mai stupid hoon? Tum yehi janna chahti ho naa ki maine woh sab kyun kaha? Toh suno, woh jo tumhara Neil hai naa, usko mislead karne ke liye. Ab usko lagega, ki tumhare aur mere beech mein kuch hua hai, and a man can never, I repeat, never tolerate someone else touching his girl. He will leave you Mini. Lekin mai uske jaisa nahi hoon. I don't care if he has touched you. Tum fikr mat karo, uske jaane ke baad tum akeli nahi hogi. I will be there. Trust me, maine yeh sab tumhe paane ke liye kiya. I love you. (People like this, exist everywhere).

Mini: You are right RV. Tum Neil jaise nahi ho, aur naa hi ban sakte ho. How dare you to even think something like that? I mean.. koi insaan itna ghatiya kaise soch sakta hai? What kind of mentality you have? Aur aisi mentality ke liye toh you deserve a prize. Here you go..

And he received a tight slap. After a series of punches, slaps and kicks, he fall on the floor (pit gaya 😁). She went outside the room and looked around for Neil, but he was nowhere to be seen. She came back to RV's room and noticed that there was another door. She opened it and saw him. Blood was still flowing from his forehead and arms were bruised because of the rope. She freed him and sprinkled some water on his face.

Mini: You okay, Neil?

Neil: Mini, why did you come? Tum theek ho naa?

Mini: Shh.. just relax. I am totally fine.

Neil: Thank God. I was so tensed.

He hugged her tightly. She hugged him back. After a few moments, they parted. He smiled at her and kept his palm on her cheek.

Mini: Neil..

Neil: Hmm?

Mini: Don't you think, you should ask me something?

Neil: What? No.

Mini: It's important..

Neil: Well, I don't know. Tum hi bata do.

Mini: You didn't ask me about RV.

Neil: Uske baare mein kya puchna? Such a.. I would have killed him literally.

Mini: And now?

Neil: Now what, he must be lying somewhere on the floor, struggling between life and death. Tumne chhoda kahan hoga usko? Afterall, he messed with Mini Madam, karate black belt, Arya's Veer Balika, hmm?

Mini: Kuch aur bhi toh reh gaya...

Neil: Shh.. I know, what you are trying to talk about. I know his mentality. Even if he would have called you for that purpose, mai tumhare saath hota. I don't know, log kya sochte hain, kya samajhte hai, mujhe sirf itna pata hai, that I trust you Mini. Isse zyada, naa mai kuch janna chahta hoon, aur naa hi kuch samajhna chahta hoon. Forget about hands, he can't even touch you with his eyes. You are capable enough to protect yourself and the people around you. (People like this, are rare. If you have someone like him, don't lose him)

Mini: Neil Oberoi, why are you so different?

Neil: Umm.. actually, unique is the right word. Oh yes, I remember, Preet was telling that day.. kya kaha tha tumne?

Mini: Maine kaha tha ki tum idiot ho.

Neil: Me? 😯

Mini: Yes you. How can you be so careless? Matlab yaar itna acha physique hote huye bhi, tumhara kidnap ho gaya? Wow amazing.

Neil: Excuse me, mera koi kidnap vidnap nahi hua. Woh.. mujhe uss driver ne dhokha de diya.

Mini: Oh, toh Chef Neil Oberoi ko ek driver ne dhokha de diya. I mean seriously, GPS naam ki ek cheez hoti hai.

Neil: I know, GPS naam ki cheez hoti hai. Lekin uss bewakoof ne suna hi nahi.

Mini: You shouldn't have stepped out of the car.

Neil: God.. leave it.

RV: Hahahaha.

Neil looked at the physical state of RV and..

Neil: Zyada hi buri halat kar di kuch. 😬

Mini: 😌He deserves.

RV: Maine kaha tha na Mini, he will never trust on you. Look at the way he was shouting on you.

Mini: I think you have to firstly get your ears operated. Humari baatein tumhe ladai jaisi sunayi de rahi hain. Kaafi badi problem hai, right Neil?

RV: Arrey Neil, tum zyada hi shareef ho yaar. Tumhe kya lagta hai, humare beech kuch hua nahi? Look at the room, the decoration, isi room mein puri raat, I was with your Mini.

Neil: Shut up. And now be ready for the punishment you deserve.

RV: Not so soon bro..

He pointed a gun towards Neil.

Mini: What the hell!! You are mad or what? Dare not do something like that RV I am warning you.

And he pulled the trigger.

What will happen next? Comment down.

Happy reading. ❤️