Part 115- Engaged!! ❤️

Neil came out of her room and was about to go downstairs when he saw Arya and Sukh smirking at him.

Neil: What?

Sukh: Nahi kuch nahi, ho gayi "help".

Neil: ☺️ Haan ho gayi. And Chhoti Madam, how pretty you're looking, just like a princess.

Arya: Thank you Neil. 🙈

Neil: Arrey!! 😄

Mini came out of her room, completely ready for the ceremony and he, once again, got lost in admiring her beauty. She looked at him with a special smile on her face. The different feelings they had that day, and their eyes that told a whole emotion to each other, made the moment enchantingly beautiful.

Arya: Wow! Veer Balika, tum kitni pretty lag rahi ho. Haina Neil?

Neil: Haan? Aa... Woh... Yeah.

Sukh: 😏🤭 Okay toh chalo neeche. Sab wait kar rahe hain.

They both held Arya's hand and three of them came downstairs. Everyone started greeting them, and then finally, Ashok and Mini came face to face. So many unsaid emotions, bitter memories, unhealed wounds were all coming in front of their eyes.

Ashok: Mini.....

And she hugged him, for the first time in all these years. Her eyes were moist but she had a peaceful smile on her lips. He couldn't realise for a minute whether it was a dream or reality, but then he hugged her back and tears were flowing from his eyes. Neil smiled at them with contentment. Though they all knew that the relation between them was not going to be normal, but they knew that the bitterness was no more there. While Mini forgave him, Ashok also let go of his guilt. He kept his palm on her head as a sign of giving blessing.

Ashok: Always stay happy beta. ☺️

Mini: Thank you Papa Ji. ☺️

Arya was looking at them. She pulled Neil's kurta. He sat on his knee to match her height.

Arya: Yeh kaun hai? Veer Balika ke Papa?

Neil: Yes Chhoti Madam.

Arya: Oh, toh woh ro kyun rahe hain?

Neil: Bahot time baad mile hain naa woh, isliye thode emotional hain. Don't worry.

Arya: 😁

After the stream of emotions passed through her heart, she looked at Meeta, and another series of flashbacks crossed her mind. But ignoring everything and remembering just the days she spent with her as a friend, she smiled and hugged her.

Meeta: Many congratulations Mini.

Mini: Thank you M. I hope you are doing fine. And what's the name of this little Angel?

Meeta: Oh, she's Mayra. Baby, say hi to your sister.

Mayra: Hi.

Mini: Hi Mayra!

To avoid awkwardness and discomfort, Mini came back to Neil so that Ashok could meet the rest of the family members. After all the emotional meet and greet, everyone realised that the ceremony was yet to be done.

Biji: Chalo ab jaldi se anguthi pehnao.

Naeem Bi: Arrey haan, itni der ho gayi.

Preet: Haan Biji, lekin ek bahot hi chhoti si game hai. Inn dono ko guess karna hoga ki rings kiske paas hain. And let's see ki pehle kisko milti hai.

Mini: What? Kya yaar Preet Kaure.

Bobby: Chhota sa hi toh game hai Mini. Aur tum naa jaldi se guess kar loge I know.

Mini: Koi hints toh do yaar. Kiske paas hai? Dadu? Biji?

Neil: Arrey wait! I know who.

And as he said this, Mini also realised who had the rings.

Mini and Neil: Chhutanki/Chhoti Madam.

Mini: I said it first.

Neil: Excuse me, we said it together. Infact I realised it before. So I won.

Mini: In your dreams, Neil Oberoi. Meri Chhutanki hai, she'll give it to me first.

Neil: Toh? Meri Chhoti Madam hai. Chhoti Madam, mai toh aapka Genie hoon naa.

Mini: Chhutanki, mai tumhari Veer Balika hoon naa.

Neil: Doesn't matter, Mini Madam. I have won it already.

Mini: Not at all Chef Neil Oberoi.

Neil: Listen!

Mini: No you listen!

Everyone: 🤦🏻‍♀️

Ashok: Yeh kya ho raha hai?

Dadu: Arrey yeh toh har baat par ladte hain.

Naeem Bi: Aur jab tak ek dusre ko ungli naa dikha dein, tab tak toh inke pet mein suiyan chubhti rehti hain. Allahmare kahin ke!

Mini: 😒

Neil: 😑

Arya: Offo, ab ladna band karo. Mai tum dono ko saath mein dungi. Yeh lo.

She gave them the rings and FINALLY, THEY EXCHANGED IT. They held each other's hand with a sense of trust, love and support for the whole life, something that they have already proved but now it was the time to actually promise each other for the same. And their eyes did it all. After a series of congratulations....

Sukh: Chalo, now get ready for the special duet from our special couple.

Yeh raatein yeh mausam
Nadi ka kinara yeh chanchal hawa
Kaha do dilo ne, ke mil kar
Kabhi hum naa honge juda...

Yeh kya baat hai aaj ki chandni mein
Ke hum kho gaye pyaar ki ragini mein
Yeh baahon mein baahein
Yeh behki nigahein
Lo aane laga zindagi ka maza...

Sitaron ki mehfil ne karke ishara
Kaha ab toh saara jahaan hai tumhara
Mohabbat jawaan ho
Khula aasmaan ho
Kare koyi dil aarzu kya...

Kasam hai tumhe tum agar mujhse roothe
Rahe saans jab tak yeh bandhan na toote
Tumhe dil diya hai
Yeh vaada kiya hai
Sanam main tumhari rahungi sadaa...

I don't think I need to explain why I added this song. This goes well with their situation.❤️✨

After their mesmerizing dance, everyone started to leave their place as it was getting late.

Ashok: Hum bhi chalte hain. Kal subah ki flight hai Delhi ki, phir wahan se London.

Biji: Itni jaldi jaa raha hai?

Meeta: Woh Biji, office ki kuch meetings hain lined up.

Biji: Acha acha.

They also left.

Preet: Chal Mini, hum bhi chalte hain.

And the door bell rang.

Bobby: Yeh itni late bhi guests aa rahe hain. Sab kuch toh miss kar diya unhone. Mai dekhta hoon kaun hai.

He opened the door and was shocked.

Bobby: Arrey aise kaise andar aa rahe ho aap.....

Who is the "guest"? Comment down.

Extremely sorry for the suspense but I just couldn't help. 🙊

Happy Reading. ❤️