Part 37- Sukh and Mini in trouble!

Mini and Sukh were on their way to home.

Sukh: Yaar aaj toh auto bhi nahi mila. Jis din zyada tired ho uss din koi relief milta hi nahi.

Ravi: Aao hum dete hain relief.

They both turned.

Ravi: Hi Mini! Hi Baby! Woh actually kya hai naa, last time tumne mujhe itna acha gift diya, so I thought to give a return gift.

Sukh: What do you mean?

Ravi: Bro come!

Ritwik came from behind.

Ritwik: Sukhpreet ji, aapko toh aapka ex hi zyada ache se samjha sakta hai. Rahi baat Mini ki, toh it's something private. Haan toh Mini, you must be wondering ki mujhe tumse yaa Neil se kya problem hai right? Mujhe actually yeh sab pasand hai. I don't have any problem with you guys.

Mini: Wow! So you enjoy hurting people.

Ritwik: I enjoy using girls. Socho, jab bechare Neil ko pata chalega, ki tumhare saath maine aisa kuch kiya, toh kaisa lagega usko. Possessive hai naa woh tumhare liye? Kaise bardaasht karega ki kisi ne uski Mini ke saath aisa kuch kiya? Trust, love, emotions, feelings, relations sab khatam.

Mini: Shut up! You cannot even touch me. I am a karate black belt. Khud ko bachana hai toh get lost from here you two.

Ritwik: I know, you are karate black belt. Tabhi toh hum sirf 2 nahi, pure 10 hain.

Sukh and Mini both were shocked. 8 more men came towards them. They both couldn't understand what should be done.

On the other hand, Neil was checking the accounts of the restaurant. It was around 8. He was already worried for her.

Koi dukh te nahi tennu,
Tera fikr rahe mainu,
Tera kive lageya hona,
Dil mera taa lage naa tere bin,
Mainu chheti chheti mil dholna
Mai te theek nahi haan tere bin...

Neil: Itna weird sa kyun lag raha hai? My whole body is shivering. I am sure this is related to Mini. Should I call her?

She didn't pick up. He became more tensed.

Neil: Come on Mini. Pick up the call. I need to see you now.

Mini's side. The men started coming closer.

Ritwik: Ek minute, Sukhpreet madam ka kaam pehle kar do. Iss Mini ko toh sab dekhna chahiye apni aankhon se. Right, Mini?

The men grabbed Sukh. Mini ran behind them but two boys caught hold of her.

Ritwik: Jo mann mein aaye woh karo. Bas zinda chhod dena mere liye.

She started to fight with them, to save Sukh. She punched, kicked, slapped and tried all the ways to defend. But then, a man stabbed her from behind, and she fell down on the road. They started to clapperclaw, due to which her clothes tore off. Her whole body was bruised and heavily bleeding. The men shifted their attention towards Sukh. Meanwhile, in half unconscious state, she took out her phone and called Neil. He immediately picked up.

Neil: Hello Mini, are you okay? Zyada late ho jayega toh should I come to pick you up?

After listening to his soothing voice, tears flowed out of her eyes.

Socheya si ki te ki ho gaya ae
Saddi vaari rabb so gaya ae
Kariye ki kithe jayiye
Kihde kolo mangiye duaa
Mainu dine hanera lagda ae
Chanan jehe tere chehre bin...

Neil: Hello, Mini, can you hear me?

Mini (almost a whisper): Neil... I need you..

Neil: Shitt! Mini, where are you? You don't worry, mai tumhe kuch nahi hone dunga. I am coming.

He declined the call. She stood up again, though there wasn't any strength left in her body. She threw a stone at one of the men to divert their attention from Sukh. They all turned towards her. One man pushed her and she again fall. Ritwik came towards her and put his foot on her stomach, where one of the men had stabbed her.

Ritwik: Ladkiyon ki izzat, bas itni hi hoti hai

Ritwik: Ladkiyon ki izzat, bas itni hi hoti hai. Use and throw.

She had tears in her eyes, not because of the pain, but the fact that she wasn't able to protect her friend and she wasn't able to see her love. She got unconscious. All the men went towards Sukh again, who was in a miserable state- each and every body part was bleeding. One of those, was about to touch her, when Neil came along with the police force.

Inspector: You all are under arrest.

The force caught hold of everyone. Hospital staff picked up Sukh and took her into the ambulance. Everything was chaotic.

Milna zarur, tu kar intezaar mera
Kallha kallha zakham mai bharu tera
Maran nahi dena tennu mai
Mai taa meri jaan
Ikk pal vi jeen nahi dena hun
Mai tennu mere bin...

Neil saw Mini lying on the road. He ran towards her, picked her up slightly and hugged her. Tears never left his eyes.

Neil: Mini

Neil: Mini.. tumhe kuch nahi hoga. I am here, dekho. You promised me, you will never let me lose you... You can't leave me in the middle of this journey.

He picked her up in his arms with anguish in his heart and anger on his face, and took her to hospital.

What will happen next? Will Ritwik and Ravi be punished for their heinous act? Comment down.