Part 7- Mini's love

Neil's room...

Mini was sitting beside his head. He was sleeping peacefully and she knew how he must be feeling before. She ran her fingers through his long hair. His slightly tensed face relaxed a bit with her touch. After a few minutes, Mini stood up to go when he held her finger with his (their style). She turned to look at his serene face. He motioned her to sit in front. They both were looking in each other's eyes.

After a few moments, Mini broke the eye contact. Neil looked down and his eyes fell on her hands which he was holding. He noticed big cuts on each side. He immediately looked down at her feet, which were also a bit wounded. He felt as if somebody has snatched his soul from his body. He stood up, brought the first aid kit and sat in her front. He held her hands and started applying the ointment and bandage while looking into her eyes. She didn't say anything as lots of emotions were flowing inside her heart.

Khuda Ko Dikh Raha Hoga,
Na Dil Tujhse Judaa Hoga
Teri Taqdeer Mein Mujhko,
Woh Ab Toh Likh Raha Hoga

Tera Hi Bas Hona Chaahoon
Tere Dard Mein Rona Chaahoon
Tere Dil Ke Inn Zakhmo Pe,
Marham Main Hona Chaahoon

He was looking at each cut and wound with so much pain in his eyes that she felt healed with his gaze only.

Tu Phir Na Soya Hoga,
Shayad Phir Roya Hoga
Aasu Meri Palkon Pe,
Yun Hi Na Aaya Hoga
Dena Mujhko Aawazein
Ya Sunn Meri Fariyadein
Ghere Hain Mujhko Yaadein, Bin Tere
Tujhe Hi Bas Paana Chaahoon
Khud Ko Main Khona Chaahonn
Tere Dil Ke Inn Zakhmo Pe,
Marham Main Hona Chaahoon

He knew she had cried a lot but what ached his heart was the fact that it was all because of him. He knew she wasn't able to sleep much and these wounds were something more to it.

Neil: Is it okay now?

She nodded and smiled to him.

Neil: Yeh sab kya hai? Who was it? Khatri?

Mini (she laughed a bit): Aur kaun ho sakta hai, uss bewakoof ke alawa.

Flashback:

Mini was sleeping in her room. Arya came to her room.

Arya: Veer Balika... Veer Balika, darwaaza kyun band kiya hai? Kholo naa, kya kar rahi ho tum andar.

Mini woke up, washed her face and opened the door.

Mini: Chhutankii..😁 come.

Arya: Kya kar rahi thi tum. Aur kahan thi aaj subah se? Mili bhi nahi mujhse.

Mini: Kisi important kaam se gayi thi.

Arya: Neil ke saath?

Mini: Hmm.

Arya: Mujhe pata hai kya kaam tha.

Mini: Kya?

Arya: Tum usko yeh bolne gayi thi naa ki I love you Neil. Bolo bolo.

Mini: Chhutanki, tum naa zyada mat socha karo. Aur TV dekhna kam kar do.

Arya: Acha yeh batao, Neil kahan hai?

Mini: Apne room mein hoga.

...: ....Ek daal pe tota baitha, ek daal par maina...

Mini and Arya came to balcony and looked down. Khatri was roaming there, laughing and joking about Neil and Mini's relation (sorry can't write in detail, you won't like it).

Mini was already angry on him and now her anger reached the peak.

She ran downstairs after instructing Arya to stay in her room. She came outside the haveli and reached towards Khatri. He was still laughing like an idiot.

Khatri: Oh ji, otherwise mat lena, maine toh tere yaar ko kaha tha ki mai bhulunga nahi jo usne mere saath kiya tha uss din. Toh bas, yeh uss din ka jawab tha. He, he, he, he, he😒

Mini grabbed his collar and started hitting him with punches and kicks. She beat the shit out of him. But in the process, she hurted herself too, because of the pressure.

Mini: How dare you? Chodna nahi aaj maine tujhe. Mai batati hoon isko aaj.

People from the society controlled everything and sent Khatri to hospital. Mini came back to the haveli. She directly went to Neil's room to check on him. He was sleeping and she could notice the dried up tears on his face. She sat besides him.

Flashback ends

Neil was shocked.

Neil: Yeh sab kyun Mini. Uss bewakoof aadmi ke piche tumne khud ko itna hurt kiya. Why?

Mini (a bit hyper): Toh chhod deti kya usko. Tumhe nahi pata kya kya bol raha tha woh. Aur jo aaj usne court mein kiya uske baad toh he deserved this.

Neil placed his hand on her cheek.

Neil: Are you okay now?

Mini held his hand.

Mini: Yes Neil. Ab hum kamzor nahi pad sakte. We have to think of any clue or something like that. But abhi filhaal, upar chalo. Let's have dinner.

They both went out of his room. As they were about to go upstairs when they saw Dadu-Biji and Naeem Bi standing at the door. They all were looking upset as well as angry.

So, what will be their reaction? Comment down your views. Till then, be happy and stay safe.

Happy reading. 💕