Part 1- Mini supports Neil

Try to relate the song Jaavedaan Hai with this part.

Mini left Neil's hand as soon as they reach near her cabin and enters the room. Neil goes behind her.

Neil looks at Mini with lots of gratitude in his eyes, as well as with a bit of confusion about her state of mind. He knew that she was hurt because of Isha's presence in the restaurant and the fact that she must be going through a lot of emotional pressure due to Naeem Bi. He wanted to say a lot but decided to stay quiet.

Mini, on the other hand, was thinking that she wasn't able to talk to Neil about all those things she said to Isha. She must have talked to him once about this but didn't get the chance.

Both of them were silent with lots of noise inside their hearts. After a few minutes...

Mini: Neil, I am sorry. I know, Mujhe tumse baat karni chahiye thi ek baar Isha ko woh sab kehne se pehle. Par time hi nhi mila. Moreover, usko maine nhi bulaya. It was Naeem Bi. I am sorry agar tumhe uss sab se bura laga ho toh...

Neil was just staring her. After a few seconds, he hugged her tightly.

Neil: Thank you Mini. You don't even know ki aaj tumne mujhe kitni badi satisfaction di hai sirf apne support se. Jis support ki zarurat, jis saath ki zarurat mujhe itne saalo se thi, woh tumne aaj bina maange de diya. Tum kyun sorry bol rahi ho. Aur rahi baat Isha ko yahan bulane ki, toh I knew it wasn't you. Jaanta hoon mai ki woh Naeem Bi thi. But all I want to say is, thank you so much... For everything. ❤️

Mini smiled and hugged him back.

Mini: I think, you should go. Tumhe Keya ke liye pastries bhi banani hai naa, and you should also spend some more time with her because phir ek baar case start ho gaya toh pata nahi kab mil paoge. Please go.

He nodded and went out of her cabin.

Afterwards he prepared pastries for Keya and spent some quality time with her. She also became friendly with him.

On the other hand, Isha wasn't able to take the humiliation by Mini. She was now determined to take revenge on both of them and for that, she could go to any extent.. ANY EXTENT

She went to Naeem Bi in the hope of getting help as she knew that Naeem Bi doesn't want Neil and Mini to be together because of his past.

Isha: Aapne toh khud mujhe yahan bulaya. Kyunki aap nahi chahti ki Neil aapki Mini ke saath rahe. So, it's a deal. Aap meri help kariye case jitne mein and I promise I will influence Neil ki woh mere saath shift ho jaye. Boliye?

NB: Arrey allahmari, sharam nahi aati tujhe. Mujhe meri hi bachi ke khilaf bhadka rahi hai. Arrey, mai toh bas yeh chahti thi ki Mini khush rahe, usko koi pareshani ka samna na karna pade aur agar uski khushi Neil ke saath hai toh mujhe kya dikkat hai? Mai toh khud chahti thi ki Neil uske saath rahe. Usse zyada pyaar meri Mini ko koi kar hi nahi sakta, aur tu toh badkismat hai jo itne ache insaan ko apni zindagi se door kiya.

Isha became furious on this and left at once with Keya.

Neil was listening to all this. He immediately came to Naeem Bi.

Neil: Naeem Bi, mai janta hoon ki maine Mini ka dil dukhaya hai jiski wajah se aap mujhse naraz thi.. par aapne mujhe maaf kar ke aur ek mauka deke apna aashirwad diya hai and I promise, mai Mini ko kabhi hurt nahi karunga, kabhi nahin.

NB: Arrey Nigore, bas kar. Tu bas jaldi se iss case se nikal aur phir Mini ke saath ek nayi zindagi shuru kar. Bahot kuch dekha hai usne, ab usko khushiyan dene ka zimma tera.

Neil smiles on this.

After closing the restaurant, MiNeil came back to the haveli. As soon as they enter the house, they saw...

So, what do you think they saw? Comment down your views on this chapter and vote.

Happy reading 💖