0.04 | astronomy tower

" A sky full of stars and he was staring at her"

-♡︎☾♥︎ ☆♥︎☾♡︎-

———"HURRY UP! We don't have all day"  Astra Black screamed at the younger students who formed a line and followed their prefects to The Great Hall.

"What is this urgent business Dumbledore suddenly has" Blaise muttered under his breathe as Beatrice shook her head, she was as confused as he was. It was really unusual for the headmaster to summon all the students together, except for the start and end of the year obviously.

"I heard it's something about the Triwizard Tournament," said Cassandra casually not noticing her friend Beatrice freeze in horror at the mention of the tournament. It couldn't be, could it?

"That means that the beautiful girls from Beauxbatons will be here" exclaimed Blaise as Cassandra nodded in excitement.

"Perhaps you would set me up with one of your friends from your old school" Blaise requested Beatrice. "Me too" chipped in Cassandra.

"Perhaps," said Beatrice dryly, not being able to process the fact that the girls from her old school would be here. Just when she thought she had left the horrors of her past and was settling in at Hogwarts...her rotten-stingy luck.

"Is everything okay Bea, you seem a bit out of this world" joked Cassandra, trying to lighten her friend's mood with some good old-fashioned space puns.

"Ya Beatrice time to saturn that frown upside down" Blaise joined in, but no amount of space puns seemed to be able to cheer up Beatrice, something was siriusly wrong.

"Space puns aren't helping, I'm just going to be Neptune-ing you out" Beatrice smiled a bit.

"There's my girl, ps we have a completely Plutonic relationship" giggled Cassandra as the three continued walking towards the hall.

"Okay that was a bit desperate don't you think" laughed Beatrice as she bounced down the corridor.

"At least you're laughing" smiled Cassandra as Beatrice nodded subtly.

"Seriously though, what's bothering you so much?" asked Cassandra, concerned for her friend.

"Nothing much, just not ready to face my old school" shrugged Beatrice, not understanding how to tell her friends about her problem without actually telling them.

"I feel you, it's all right you're Marsvellous" Cassandra attempted at another corny pun as Beatrice rolled her eyes and Blaise chuckled.

The Slytherins walked into The Great Hall and found themselves some seats. Everyone was whispering and murmuring, when a man with a long white beard and wisdom twinkling in his eyes stood up, Dumbledore.