0.07 | eclipse

"Once the sun asked the moon for a hug and the world named it an ECLIPSE"

-♡︎☾♥︎ ☆♥︎☾♡︎-

---BEATRICE SAT DOWN NEXT TO Cassandra as the two waited excitedly, for Dumbledore to pull out the names from the bright blue flame, and declare the Triwizard Champions for the year. Since, nothing unusual was happening, Beatrice had decided to let go of her worries, and was instead enjoying the tournament, like everybody else, although, she did make a conscious effort to avoid the girls of her past school in the corridors.

"Now the moment you've all been waiting for, the champion selection" announced the headmaster as he reached his hand towards the goblet. Suddenly, the blue flames turned violent red and released a piece of burnt parchment.

"The Dumstrang champion is Victor Krum" exclaimed Dumbledore as everyone applauded and congratulated the young man, who stood up and approached the goblet.

"The champion of BeauxBartons is Fleur Delacour" he read out another piece of parchment as everyone clapped, and the young woman joint Victor Krum. Beatrice had known Fleur back at BeauxBartons, not personally but in general. She was conceited, arrogant and had a razor sharp tongue, but nevertheless when it came to her loved ones she cared for them deeply and was fiercely loyal, a trait Beatrice admired her for.

"Hogwarts champion, Cedric Diggory" he continued, as a handsome boy from Hufflepuff stood up and joint the rest of the champions.

"Excellent now we have our three champions! But only one will go down in history!" Dumbledore declared enthusiastically, his endless energy fueling that of the crowd.

Then all at once, the goblet of fire began whirling uncontrollably and flashed red again, letting go of one final parchment that floated into Dumbledore's hands.

Dumbledore opened it slowly and read it in shock himself, "Harry Potter?". "Harry Potter" he repeated a bit more loudly as all eyes turned towards the famous boy who lived, who as muggles would say, looked like he had seen a ghost.

Mummers and whispers filled the crowd as Hermione Granger pushed her best friend forward, who reluctantly joint the champions.

"How is it possible? It has to be a mistake, he's so young" exclaimed Beatrice, as Cassandra nodded in agreement, she was flabbergasted, however, Daphne looked unamused.

"Something happens with that Potter boy every year" she shrugged, as Beatrice stared at her with a pale expression, her brunette locks turned black with fear. She was worried for her... her --friend. He was too young, too frail for something so deadly. Him in the tournament was practically a suicide wish.