KALYANA THENNILA..........

KM room...........

It was kathir who came in with his "sombu" and closed the door only to find mullai hiding something..........

Getting suspicious Ei enna d maraikkara??

M:O......onnumillaye

K:Ei.....enna?? Asking this while placing the "Sombu" near the cot he neared her..........

M:Onnumilla vidu mama............Saying this she pushed him away with one hand while other hand was still hiding something in the behind.........

He caught hold of her hand strongly and literally pounced over her forgetting her current state..........

M:Ennga papa irukku nga.........

Hearing this kathir slowed down a bit but tried hard to reach her hand which she was hiding on her back side...........

Kathir somehow caught hold of her hand and took the object from her...........

It was nothing but her..........

DIARY..........

After that day when he read it, he never have seen her taking and writing something..........

But what now..........

He found the bookmark and went to that particular page only to be pleasantly shocked by the thing written there...........

K:Ei.........Indha paperlam annikku nee kizhicha maathiri irundhuche......illaya??

M:Smiling slyly Kizhichen thaan........Aana neenga padichadha illa......Annikku neenga apdi paduthadhum semma kaduppu.......Aana ezhudhunadha kizhikka manasu varla.....adhaan verum paper ah kizhchen............

K:Vevaram thaan d nee..........Seri idhula............seeing that he got more surprised...........Ei annikku indha kavidha vera maathiri oru maathiri mudikaama irundhuche d.......

M:Shyly Hmm.........

K:Ipo mudichiya??

M:Illanga..........Ippavum mudikkala..........Aana mudinjadhu polavum irukkum.......mudiyaadhadhu polavum irukkum.........

K:In a deep tone Padikkava??

M:Annikku kettuta padicheeha??

K:Illa thaan.........

M:Apram innikku mattum ennavam??

K:Annikku pola thittuna??

M:Oh........apdi.........apo naa venam nu sonna??

He neared her too and sat too closely beside her on her right side leaning over the wall like she was sitting already..........

He then hugged her with his left hand and started caressing her bare stomach softly........

His right hand was holding the diary and he started reading even without answering her..........

Not expecting an answer from him she leaned comfortably on his chest placing her one hand on his thigh and other on his hand over her stomach............

Suddenly, he remembered something.......

K:Indha.......

M:Hmm......

K:Andha vella dabba epdi vandhuchu??

Mullai lifted her head up.......

M:Puzzled Endha dabbanga??