MISSED BLESSINGS..............

Mullai was on cloud nine..............

She never ever imagined her husband will do all these for her to fulfil her simplest wish..........

That too he took her to this much distant area only to fulfil her simple wish............

She tightly hugged him from behind and was singing for sometime and enjoying the fresh smell of rain alternatively........

He was looking at her serene smile through the mirror and was able to feel her excitement by means of variation of stresses of her hold in his waist.........

The road was almost deserted...........

He was now driving in normal pace when compared to the one which he drived to reach the place.......

Actually they reached the place a way more quickly as they have taken short-cut and of course Kathir was driving in a faster pace to give surprise to his wife........

And it was worth it............

She's happy............

The place was quiet............

It was only the noise of nature in the form of rain conversing and competing with the voice of his girl who is actually singing............

And of course not to forget her anklet's voice which was heard whenever she moved her ankles here and there in according to her song..............

He has already rounded almost the whole area twice..........

And she was enjoying this ride a lot............

Moments passed...........

Mullai now diverted her attention to her husband who was working only as her driver for the past few minutes.............

M:Ennga...........

K:Hmm..........

M:Epdi nga......... inga.......... ipo........... mazha............ She stammered out of happiness..............

K:Inga epdi mazha peiyudhunnu enna ketta enakkepdi d theriyum??

M:Sho........Adhilla.........Inga epdi correct ah kootitu vandheeha??

K:Adhuva enakku pone vandhuchulla.........ennoda friend d......Nee kuda paathurkiye.......Annikku poi kudichu.............

He paused..........

She remembered his first ever drunken confession and pressed her head more tightly on his back.............

He gently caressed her hands on his waist...........

Both were quiet for sometime........

M:Ennga.........Ungalukku adhellam nyabagam irukka??

K:Unmaya sollanum na apo illa thaan d.......

Aana kaalaila nee sonna piragu yosichu paathen...........

Oralavukku vandhuchu.........

M:Apo muzhusa varla??

K:Adhu nee thaana d sollanum.......

M:Hmm..........

K:Seri adha vidu........Naa solradha kelu.........

She lifted her head and looked at him through the mirror.......He continued speaking looking at her through the mirror.......

K:Avan pone pannan edhechiya.........Apdiye pesa poi kalyana naalnu therinju vaazhthu sonnan.........Apdiye pechu vaakula inga semma climate maapla mazha vara maathiri irukkunnu sonnan............