Sutterikkum ninaivugal........

This is the 40th chapter of One special day and I never expected this to come so long way.....

Frankly, it was supposed to be an one-shot or may be two.........

This extension is because of all my readers........

Thanks a lot yaar..........Thank you so much..........

Am trying my level best to respond each and everyone but am not able to respond to the ones who tagged me on tag-fest owing to some wattpad issues........

I sincerely apologize for that.........

Thank you all so much for the love showered for one special day and rest of the stories....

Thank you all for the award too which was not possible without you..........

K:Ipo enna thaan d unakku??

M:Solren irunga..........Adhukku munnadi naa dressah seri pannikaren...........

K:Ei........ipdiye iru d........naa onna ennavo ipdilam paakadha maathiri pesara.....

M:Chi..........lightuh irukardhu oru maathiri koochama irukku......vidunga...........

Kathir looked at her from top to toe making her blush more and more...........

K:Apdi onnum perusa illaye d.............

Mullai looked at the state he caused her............

He already removed her back-knot and managed remove sareepin dishelving it already.......

Loosened her blouse and managed to remove some buttons too............

He untied her neatly plaited hair and his tight hold made it analogous to sparrow's nest by twisting and twirling it over and over........

He managed to remove the knot of her petticoat unveiling her more than normal.........

The brightly lighted room along with his dirty looks increased her shyness............

She sat there in a confused state between their desire and question for a moment........

K:Huskily Enna d kelviyaadhu mannadhunnu thonudha??Naalaikku pesuvoma??

Saying this he started kissing her shoulder blades loosening her blouse more and more............

Mullai found it really very hard to control him as well as control her........

She managed somehow to push him away and face him..........

He understood that she's not going to back-off and decided to giveup his try......

K:Enna thaan d unakku??

M:Ungaltta pesanumnga...........

K;Ei aprama pesu d...........

M:Irunga naa poi unga sombula thanni eduthuttu varen........She tried her luck if he leaves with his favourite sombu she can correct her dress...........

K:Adhellam onnum venam.

M:Ennga sombunga.........

K:Adhu andha tharailaye kedakattum......

Sombu(MV):Ennadhu????

M:Adhillama thaan ungalukku thookam varaadhe??

Sombu(MV):Adhaana???