NEW THINGS BLOSSOM.........

Kathir was not actually having a deep slumber........He cant sleep without her properly......

So when the rooster was thinking whether it can come up or take some more power nap he was wide awake...........

The ladies in the house were still sleeping as yesterday was so tiring for everyone......

Only person who gave company to kathir was Akash............

The kid who was made to sleep much much earlier than usual by Meena woke up as he have been sleeping for the past 10 hours.

He came out for milk and found only kathir there...........

A:Mama..........

K:Sollu akash..........

A:Pa........Paal venum....

K(MV):Idhu ennada kathiru unakku vandha sodhana.  vitta vidiya kaalaila nammaltta paal kekkarane....Seri samaalippom........

K:Modhalla pallu velakkuvoma adhukku?

A:Hmm seri... Aana brushuh.........

K(MV):Hukum.........idhu veraya.......seri kada stock inga thaana irukku eduthu kuduppom........

K:Nee vaa mama tharen.........

They both were playfully chatting and giggling while brushing the teeth.

Kathir basically can get with children very well..........

Papa was an example....

He refrained himself from akash as he was Kasthuri's son...........

Actually, he didn't purposefully refrain. kasthuri herself wont let akash get along with them that well so he had no other go.............

Moreover Akash was Mullai's bestie.........

She used to play with him..........

Initially, kathir hated Mullai so he didn't try to reach out for the kid.........

But its a changed scenario now.............

He wanted to gel with each and everything and everyone Mullai loves...........

May it be akash, her parents or even the bricks of her favourite room in her parent's house.....

So he got into with akash very easily.............

After fun-filled brushing and other early morning works time came for milk again now.......

Akash started speaking with hesitation............

A:Mama..............

K:Enna da??

A:Adhu........paal..............

K(MV):Indha kettanla..........naa enga poven.............Seri samaali da..........Edhayaadhu pesi mood ah maathu...............vera vazhi illaye............

K:Aama adha en thayangi thayangi kekkara?

A:Nee thittuva thaana?

K:Apdiya yaar sonna unga ammava?

A:Amma sollum thaan aana.......

K:Enna akash?

A:Hesitantly Adhu...........atha thaan...............

K:Endha atha akash?

A:Mullayatha thaan mama sonnanga...........

K(MV):Adipaavi........pacha pullaitta enna solli vechurkkannu therilaye...........