Calm before storm.........

Light chapter ahead with not more twists a bit slow one.....Sorry for the delay........

             KavithaDilip you guessed it right.

        Though initially startled by the new comer, its Parvathy who gained conciousness at first.

P:Vaa Kasthuri.

Flashback of how Kasthuri turned up here.

          After being sent away from her athai's house Kasthuri went for a visit of some other people to get some gossips as she always does. But her bad she didn't get any. By now she thought that they might have become cool so that she can get any weight gossip from them she came back all around here again. But  what she saw there confused her a lot. She got shocked to the core to see them all really happy. 

     Next big shock is that Kathir's presence that too with a smiling face. If anyone tells her that Dhanam had stopped asking questions she would have believed that for a moment but seeing Kathir smile that too with athai and mama she got traumatised for sometime. She was brought back to reality by Parvathy's voice.

P:Enna d? Pendha pendha muzhikara.

Kas:Atha.......

M:Modhalla okkarunga athachi. Enna inga marupadiyum vandhurkinga?

           Stressing that particular word she hinted that her visit is second time for gossips to Kathir.

          Kathir understood that and got up.

K:Mama. Naa ulla irukatta konja neram.

Mu:(Understanding his plight) Aama maapla neenga oyivedunga.

P:Mulla neeyum rest edu.

         Hinting her that she will take care.

M:Seri ma. Ennanga vaanga.

K:Haan......Polaam.

           They both left leaving behind the other three.

           Kasthuri was shell shocked and staring at them open-mouthed when Kathir quietly followed Mullai that too with a secret glint. She came here for gossip but now she's getting shock of her life. She won't be this shocked even if someone says Kanna stopped eating. Her shock got disturbed by Parvathy's voice.

P:Enna Kasthuri? Enna thirumba vandhurkka?

Kas:Ennatha ipdi kekkara? Mulla sogama irundhuche paathuttu polam nu vandhen. (A:Nee adhukka vandha?) Aayiram than irundhalum Mulla en atha ponnilla. (A:Naanga  enna chithi ponnu na sonnom) Neeradichu neer velaguma? (A:Un vambukku pazhamozhiya izhukaadha) Ava enna than kova pattalum naa apdiye irukka mudiyuma?

P:Seri vidu Kasthuri. Ava edho kovathula sollirppa.

          Parvathy is not able to speak curt tone as Mullai. Afterall she's her brother's daughter. Moreover she's a good source of gossip. Its human nature to love gossips. Its just that there is a variation type of gossips with respect to people and age. Youngsters like to gossip about celebrities and classmates. Elders do gossip about neighbouring people. No one can't be blamed as it is human nature. Parvathy is also not an exception. So she didn't want to loose her personal radio. 

Kas:Adha vidu atha. Aama indha kathir paya enga inga?

           That's the question, answer for which brought her a mini-cardiac arrest.