REJUVENATION OF BONDS...........

Next dawn was as usual quiet one...............

The milkman that day came ontime and Parvathy woke up at first..............

She was confused for a moment at the sleeping arrangements..........

Murugan on her right side facing the wall........

While Kathir and Mullai in each other's embrace in same "Paai"...........

She felt shy and got up immediately on milkman's voice and almost ran thereby kicking Murugan's leg..........

He woke up holding his leg and when he was about to shout when parvathy closed his mouth and eyed the kids.............

Murugan closed his mouth automatically and infact smiled seeing the sight in front of him..........

Meanwhile, Parvathy got milk and came to spot only to see Murugan admiring the duo............

She mentally face-palmed herself, kept the milk in nearby table and neared them...........

P:indha kooruketta manusana.......Ipdiya purushan pondattiya paakardhu Yov..........

Mu:Enna parvathy??

P:Ipdiyanga beh nnu paapeeha purushan pondattiya??

Mu:Ada en parvathy nee vera............Pullainga ipdi irukardha paaka enakku chinna pullaila ivanga mama oda thoongardhu nenappu vandhuduchu..........

Parvathy understood what he was going through...........

She gestured him to get up and come inside such that they both don't feel embarassed after getting up................

Both left the spot............

The bright daylight in the hall made mullai open her eyes at first........

She opened her eyes and kissed her man as her usual habit forgetting the surroundings........

He too opened his eyes on the kiss and smiled at her..........

He then kissed her forehead gently..........

Thats when Mullai noticed the surroundings and got up immediately............

Kathir too got up quietly............

Both of them checked for the elders' presence and heaved a sigh of relief when they were not there.............

M:Enganga poneeha neengalum appavum ambuttu neram??Naa ingaye thoongitena??

Ignoring the first question kathir decided to divert her as he cant discuss anything to her............

K:Illa d ulla thoonguna unna naa thaan edam pathalannu inga vitten..........Kekkara paaru........

She hit his hand saying Kozhuppu thaan nga ungalukku.............

K:Pinna unna kattirkkenla........Adhaan...........

M:Aanalum romba thaan nga panreeha...........

K:Seri va ulla povom...........

Saying this they both got up and went in............

With that they were working somehow in a speedy manner or kathir wanted it to be that was as he didnt want her to even guess of what his mind is going through.............

When Kathir took bath and came back..........

Mullai got the tea to their room, placed it in the table there and hugged him from behind quietly...........