INAINDHA URAVUGAL...........

L:Dei muruga............

Mu:Akka............

L:Kathira kootitu po da.............

These words shocked others except kanna, as the other 4 are aware of the fact that kathir's uneasiness is the result of one such walk and talk with the FIL and SIL.......

Unable to say a "No" directly murugan started speaking hesitantly..........

Mu:Illaka naane...............

L:Dei avanum pozhudhu pogama thaan okkandhurkan kootitu po.............

P:Hesitantly Illa athachi.............

L:sternly Poitu varattum parvathy..............

K:Hesitantly Maa adhu............

L:Dei en da un maman thaana pona enna??

M:Low voice Avughalukku sangadama irundha vename atha...........

L:Idhula enna irukku??Kathiru poitu va...........

Ka:Maa anne thaan venamnnu solludhe naa vena poitu varen mama oda.........

L:Ivan vera epopaaru..........Purushan-Pondattikku thaan karadi vela paakaranna mama-marumagan kullayum paakarane............Adhellam onnum thevailla kathiru ponnu solrenlla................

K:Ahn serimma...........

L:Muruga...........Poitu vaa............

Mu:Ahn serikka............

With that they both left the spot............

Lakshmi amma threw an angry stare to Mullai and Parvathy...........

As kanna was there no one didn't speak further in that regard................

Mullai then took lakshmi amma to make her sleep..........

Kanna too eventually slept...........

Mullai and Parvathy stood there looking at each other for some time...........

After which Mullai quietly started setting-up "Paai" and pillows for her parents to sleep..........

The mother-daughter duo shared a look with each other after which Mullai left to her room while parvathy sat here in hall..............

Road

Murugan and Kathir were walking quietly for some moments..........

Murugan's uneasiness was well shown in his face while kathir's face showed thought............

After sometime they both reached the same spot..............

Where.............

Murugan realised the meaning of his life..........His wife and daughter..................

Where.............

Pandian showed sympathy on himself and his family for his deeds...............

Where...............

Kathir got to know the happenings of the past which he was trying to move past............ 

Where...............

The cracks in the relationships came to existence.............

Where.............

It all started..............