AANANDHA YAAZH.........

This is my 2nd favorite update of the whole story........Though I love everything......This is my 2nd most favorite for some unknown reasons..........

And this one was supposed to be updated on 12/12.......But unfortunately was not able to do that.........Anyways........No more sadness......Only Happy happy reading.......

And this is specially for one person who celebrated her birthday on 12/12..........

Came the festival of harvests...........

That year they all planned to keep it simple within home considering meena and dhanam's health..............As dhanam is still not confirmed of pregnancy...........

When they invited their extended family the reply from the elders of 3 families were same.........

Naalum kezhamayuma veetta pootta koodadhumma.........Kovilla ponga vekkardhu maathiri na paravaalla..saami kitta pogaila idhellam paaka venam........Aana unga veetla kondaadradhukku inga pandiga illadha maathiri veeta pootradhu seri illaye......Adhanaala thaan.............

As its their own beliefs nothing can be said as answer.............

So they simply celebrated it in their home........

The parents came visited their children in the evening and they all had a good time......

The next day after pongal......

Kathir was getting ready for shop in front of mirror...........

Thats when........

Mullai came and hugged him from behind placing his arms under his arm.........

Kathir automatically placed his palms over her palms and with a smile asking Enna d.........vazhakkama naa katti pudichaale nee thalli viduva..........innikku kaalailaye nee ennaya katti pudikkara........Maman mela ambuttu enna aasa??

M:...........

K:Ei...........enna d??

Thats when mullai turned her palm and placed an object in his right hand............

Kathir checked his hand and his eyes teared up instantly...........

He wanted to see her face...........

K:Ei.........Nee..........Munnadi vaa........

M:Oonhoon...........

K:Vaannen.........

M:Maatten.........

When he was about to pull her forcefully he was stopped by the object in his hand...........

He steadily took off her hands and turned around..........

She unable to face him covered her face..........

Pamagarisa.........Dream sequence bgm pottukonga.........Coz already u all know what is up......

Kathir with a smile took her hands from her face and looked at her............

K:With an excitement Indha.........adhu.......2 kodu......papa thaana??

M:Shyly Hmm...........Neenga............Adhu...........Namma appamma aaga porom...........Namakku papa porakka pogudhu...........

Saying this happily she again covered her face............

Kathir holded her shoulder and made her sit in bed..........