Next case.............

After a long time naa indha storykku vandhurkken.........

I dont know how this chapter turned up because romba naal kazhichu idha ezhudharen......So please let me know for sure..............

Next day started with a positive note.......

Four people went to hospital and got it confirmed that there is no issue for Meena and the child........

They all returned home happily........

Here, Kalaivani didn't tell Janarthanan of Meena's pregnancy till then fearing his wrath as he may speak ill of their kid even before knowing the entire news if she spells her name itself which is not good for mother to be girl...........So she decided to calm him and inform him may be in a few days............

But now as the need arised she informed about the pregnancy and current issue............

Though Janarthanan felt bad he was not ready to compromise his pride..........

Kal:Dho paarunga vaayum vayiruma irukka pulla.........Ipdilam pannadhinga........

Ja:Adhukunnu indha vishayatha vandhu moraya solladhavan veetukulam ennala padi eri poga mudiyaadhu..........

Kalaivani who is analogous to soft flower turned a storm as the issue is about her daughter here........

Kal:Loosaanga neenga??

Ja:Angrily Kalaivani..............

Kal:Chumma kathadhinga..........Enna mora theriyum ungalukku??Periyavanga vandhu sollanumna 3 maasam mudijurkanum.......Adhoda neenga apdiye avangaltta pesikitrundhinga periyavanga solradhukku.........Namma ponna solla vittadhe adhigam pesaadhinga idhukku mela.........

Ja:Kalaivani.............

Kal:Enakku en ponna paakanum nga. Illana sethu kooda poiduven pola irukku..... Neengalum thaana avala apdi valathinga?Ungalukku konjam koodava thonala??Crying more Namma ponnu kashtathula irukka......Vaanganga......

She hit the right chord..........

Janarthanan who loved his daughters alot decided to keep aside all his fake pride and decided to rush to PS house..........

Yet his pride didn't let him to get inside the PS house.............

Meena became so happy on seeing her parents..........

Moorthy and Dhanam somehow convinced Jana to enter the house........

They inquired Meena's well being at first and were satisfied with the answers...........

While Kalaivani behaved well with the others Janarthanan showed his patent right look to every other over there............

Kalaivani requested Janarthanan that they should call Jeeva and Meena to stay in their home for some days...........

Though he was not ready to do that initially, he agreed after much more pleading from his wife............

They decided to take them the next day as it is auspicious day............

Lakshmi amma too agreed for the same...........

Everything set and done the guests left............

Brothers asked Jeeva to take rest and Mullai decided to along with kathir as she had something else to do too...........

M:Akka naanum poitu varene please ka...........