THE FUTURE............

M:Kaalaila nalla pesuna manushan raathiri oru naal kudichuttu vandhu sanda potteehale edhukkunne theriyaama.........Adha vida periya kozhappam vera edhume illa.............

The mention of that evening, triggered the memories of consequent events..............

Which gave him nothing but pain................

He got up instantly from her lap...............

Her words..............

His misunderstandings....................

Her anger.............

His stupid reactions.................

Her proposal for separation..................

His acceptance for the same.......................

Her pain...........

His pain............

Their pain..............

Her tears..............

His guilty feelings..............

Everything rushed to his already confused- depressed mind................

He still felt guilty for his stupidity which made them both touch the steps of hell on the name of separation.................

In one form he received the fruit of his stupid misunderstanding............

But............

How he will repay for the unnecessary turmoil and pain she underwent??

It was his stupid misunderstanding which made her cry............

And it was the reason for her loss of confidence when his anni spoke all those words............

And it was the reason for her fear with respect to their relationship.............

Followed by consequent events of her starving and every other happenings........

Though everything is crystal clear now, those memories even these days gave him nothing but guilt and pain..................

Mullai saw kathir got up all of a sudden and his darkened face..............

She mentally face-palmed herself for speaking stupid things to an already disturbed man...........

She neared him and caught hold of his shoulder to bring him out of the dream state...............

M:Ennga naa...........

He placed his index finger over her lips and started speaking Unna naa romba kashta padutharenla................

M:Illanga naa..........

K:Illa mulla........Edhuvum pesadha...........

M:Naa solradha konjam............

K:Mulla...........Enna pesa vidu............

Unna naa aarambathu lerndhu romba kashta paduthittenla.........

Edhukkunne theriyama kovapattu, thitti, veruppa kaati, apram paasatha kaati adhoda oru naal edhuvume illanra maathiri moonjiya thiruppittu poi, unna unga amma veetuku anuppi, ipo ingayum.............

En kuda irukardhu unakku evlo kashtama irukkumla.................

These words angered her and she spoke in a sulked tone Oh apo ennoda irukaadha po nnu solreehala??