NAAN POGIREN MELE MELE...........

Kathir and Mullai reached temple with happy faces...........

By now Jeeva too somehow managed to persuade Meena and they both were standing there with smiling faces.............

After KM reached they got required things for "Archanai" not to forget flowers to be pinned in ladies hair and they all entered the temple................

Since its a normal working day there wasn't more crowd in the temple...........

The couple stood opposite to each other in front of the deity...........

The poojari came............

Po:Archana yaar perukku sollungo??

Me:Enga naalu per perukku thaan saami.............

Po:Adada...........Enna vishesham??

J:Innikku enga kalyana naal saami...........He informed with a smile.............

Po:Apo Besha pannidlam.............Raasi, natchathram lam sollungo............

Meena already have tuned Jeeva to say her name star and zodiac sign and decided to do the same.............

Meena said Jeeva's details and vice versa................

He threw an admiration glint to the couple and turned towards Kathir and Mullai expecting the same............

M:Mullai........Maga natchathram, simma raasi...........

K:Kathir..........Swathi natchathram, Thula raasi............

The poojari was surprised as he expected the ulta will happen.............

Even Jeeva and Meena too were surprised..........

What surprised them more was Kathir's question after informing that star and zodiac sign.......

K:Idhu thaan un raasi, natchathramah d.........1 varushama enakku theriyaadhu.........

M:Enakkum theriyaadhunga..............

K:Seri vidu adhaan ipo therinju poche..............

This low-voice conversation actually surprised the other 3 who though heard it partially understood the same...........

The Poojari was the one to be shocked as he has seen couples expecting that their counter-part to say their horoscopic details.........

But this "cool couple" surprised him...........

Thats when Kathir noticed him and asked............

K:Enna saami engala paathukitrukinga??Archanaya mudinga.............

He came out of trance and went in to complete the rituals..............

The couple closed and prayed for the well being............

Me:Aandava............Pona varusham indha naalah nenacha ipo kuda padapadannu vardhu......Epdiyo kashtapattu Jeeva va kalyanam pannikitten.......Ipo enga anniversaryla engaloda kutty paapa.........Adha nenachaale avlo sandhoshama irukku.........Namba kuda mudiyala..........

Enna thaan sanda vandhaalum enakku Jeevanaa romba pidikkum........Enga life epome sandhoshama irukkara maathiri nee thaan paathukanum.............

J:Indha naal pona varusham romba kashta pattadhu Mullayum kathirum thaan........Adhum ennalannu nenachu naa evlovo vedhana patrukken...........Kutra unarchila irundhurkken............