Mannippu.............

This chapter may appear a filler. But tried to give a feel-good chapter before the initiation of high-octane drama in upcoming ones.....

She was confused for a moment as if she heard him correct.......she looked up to him questioningly............

K:Nee seriya than ketta.......ANNE-ANNI TA MANNIPPU KEKKARIYANU KETTEN........

This time he stressed every word clearly......she though confused agreed to his words........

M:Seringa......epo?

K:Ipo illa naa sollumbodhu....

M:Seringa.........

He left to take bath leaving behind a confused Mullai.......

M(MV):Ennava irukum......en mannippu kekka solraaha? Aana edho kaaranam irukku......adhu ennanu than purila.......seri wait pannuvom. Avugha epdiyum solluvaaha.

Thinking all these stuffs she started cleaning their room and removing the scattered flowers blushing at his shenanigans since he woke up and yesterday night......

She then reached kitchen to put some tea for both of them only to find Dhanam standing there already........

Seeing Mullai Dhanam went from the kitchen leaving space for Mullai as she's very sure if she stood there definitely she will try to talk to mullai breaking her promise........

Mullai saw Dhanam loathing in guilt since that night.......Her man also had hurted her alot. But he's also hurt a lot by his anni's activity. Still, she felt bad for Dhanam. Afterall, Dhanam is a pure, selfless soul who thinks only good for everyone. Her only mistake is she decides everything for everyone.

She never wanted her to suffer........

But..........

Nothing can be done as of now...........

She had no other go other than to wait for his decision..........

She decided to prepare tea later when he comes and starts doing thinks for breakfast......

Meanwhile, others in the house also woke-up.........

Meena was feeling mentally disturbed that day...........

She was vomitting constantly...........

Her heart ached for her mother's lap.........

Dhanam ofcourse taking a very good care of her........... She cant deny the fact.........

Being a co-sister whatever she does is really appreciable and that wont happen in every other house........

But still no one can fill the place of a mother........

That too for a soon mother-to-be girl.........

Her heart screamed for her mother..........

She wanted a simple hug from her father.........

She wanted to just hear the voice of her sister...........

She was very sure that her parents will forgive her once they got to know this news.......

But, these people are not letting her to even call her mother to inform this good news.......

Aboveall, some thoughts are lingering her mind constantly since yesterday night owing to which she didn't even talk to Jeeva the previous night..............