IDHU ENNADA KATHIRUKKU VANDHA SODHANA????

Everyone where quiet and relieved of a bit of tension enbracing them for the past sometime.........

While elders felt relief only a bit youngsters play returned back on full swing especially kathir who already went into a dreamland with her as these people are not letting him to get inside their room..................

Mullai understood him by his looks and was trying hard to control the change in face colour......

Kanna and Meena yearned for snacks but no kitchen is empty............

Parvathy decided to ensure and settle everything for her daughter properly.............

When she left her in this house during her marriage she was not able to concentrate on her daughter's life in that house. She was brooding over the past rather than thinking of the future..........

This time she wont do that mistake...........

When she sent her daughter with her husband on her birthday she trusted the man who stood before her and assured her of her daughter's happiness............

But...........

Now...............

She herself is not sure whether she should believe her SIL or not as her daughter suffered alot when he was not there physically..............

But she wondered why he left her for a whole day even without trying to call her or meet her.........

That too when he knows the problems took place could have taken toll on her feelings..........

Kathir still censored some truth like the phone missing and his arguments with his Anni in that regard as he never wanted anyone to take that as an advantage and mock or hurt his anni.......

May be that is why Parvathy is not gaining full trust on Kathir...........

But parvathy understood one thing since it is a joint family not only the husband or wife but also the whole family is supposed to take care of every other's happiness. And the truth to be told this is the positive in every joint family............

As joint family always means adjustments by everyone sharing happiness to everyone..........

One-sided adjustments leads to nothing but merciless killing of others' feelings through dominance that expects every other to obey single person's words blindly............

This has to be corrected...........

For which a change in attitude is required............

You cant be selfish in a joint family..........

But...........

You cant always be selfless............

This has to be put under check.............

Though, Kathir may take care of her daughter but each and every small things happening in his absence may ruin her daughter's happiness...........She may not even let her little sadness to her husband as it may disturb his peace of mind...........

She wanted to ensure her daughter's happiness.........

But a bit calmly this time............

P:Enakkum pazhasa pesardhulam Perusa ishtam Illa... Edho en aadhangatha kekkanumnu thonuchu ketten....Avlo thaan..........Enakku en pullainga sandhoshama irukanum... Avlo thaan.....

M:Amma..........Naa sandhoshama thaana ma irukken...........

P:Adha nee solli thaan enakku theriyanumnu illa. Aana un sandhoshathukku indha veetla paadhugaappu irukka??