HAPPY MULLAI AND CONFUSED PARENTS...........

The next dawn was beautiful as ever..............

Mullai was the first one to wake up..........

She saw him sleeping blissfully beside her and smiled..................

She then remembered that he had to go to shop that day and decided to get everything ready for him soon...................

She went took bath and come..........

Thats when she noticed parvathy was already preparing tea in kitchen................

She went near her and said Good morning ma.............

Parvathy turned on her voice and started asking Neeya............Aama maapla endhirichu kulichittaara??En d kalyanam aana ponnu imbuttu neram kazhicha endhirippa??

M:complaining tone Ma..........good morning kuda sollama kaalailaye thittadha ma..........

P:Aama ipo adhu romba mukkiyam paaru?

M:Enna ma kaalailaye sidu sidu nnu irukka??

P:Apdilam illama...........Neramaacho nnu thaan maaplaikku.....Paal kaaran vera lateuh adhaan...Ipolam neram kazhichu thaan varan.........Adhaan.......Neramaacha?? Endhirichutaara??

M:Adhellam illama avugha thoongaraaha.............Adhoda neramlam aala...........Naa ezhupparen..........Nee tea ah kudu.............

P:Indha eduthuttu po.............Ungappa vera endhirichaarannu therila..........Indha manusanoda orey rodhana...........Poi ezhupparen................

Saying this both left with tea for their respective husbands..............

While Parvathy had a very good time in waking up Murugan.......

Mullai went inside their room to wake him up..............

MK Room

Mullai entered with tea for both of them.........

She saw him sleeping still hugging a pillow.............

Smiling at the sight in front of her for some good moments she decided to wake him up as it was getting late...........

M(MV):Endhirichu vera ennenna seivaahalo........Neramaaidum d Mulla.......... paathadhu podhum ezhuppu d..............

She sat beside his legs and started calling him.

M:Ennga...........Ennga...............endhirikireehala??Ennanga..............

He didn't even stir in his sleep...........

She then gently shook his feet which worked out and made him stir in sleep...........

M:Ennanga endhiringa..........Kadaikku neramaachulla........Pleaseunga...........

He opened his eyes and smiled at her..........

M:Good morning nga..........

K:Hmm.........Anga enna panra??

M:Ezhupparen nga...........

He blinked his eyes and gestured her to come and sit near him............

She threw a puzzled look on him yet moved and sat beside him..........

He pulled her over him and snuffled her near her nape..........

M:Shyly Ennanga panringa??

K:huskily En unakku theriyalaya??