Nerukku Ner....

A:This chapter has mere flow of emotions. Or you may say overflow of emotions. I dont know whether this will be logical or not. But at times not all the emotions will include logic on them. They just burst out raw I guess............. Long chapter ahead. Sorry......

Both Moorthy and Dhanam are startled to hear Mullai's apology. They initially don't know as of how to react......Moorthy was the first one to come out reverie..... Though Mullai apologised them the reason behind her doing so is still unknown..........So he decided to handle the situation calmly as if handling a glass plate......

Moreover relationships are more like glasses ofcourse..........That has to be handled with care........ So he decided to speak carefully........ But..........

Mo:Paravalla pa.......nee edhukku mannippu kettukuttu irukka......enga melayum.......

Before he completes the statement he was interuppted by Dhanam........

D:Aama mulla........mama solradhu seri than.......Nee edhukku manippu kettutrukka......

K(MV):Apo anni thappa unardhutaangala? Apo seri namma pesa vendiya velailla.........

Before he could say anything Dhanam continued..........

D:Nee un thappa unarndhaale podhum...........Adhukku edhukku mannippu kekkara...... Enakku erkanave theriyum kathir enna than unmela paasama irundhaalum thappukku thona poravan illa.......avan unakku puriya vechiruvaannu.............. inime ipdi pannadha seriya........

K(MV):Sutham........Dei kathiru unnayum pesa vekkaraahale da........aana enna panna annikku odachu sonna than puriyum pola.......iniyum amidhiya irundha...........

Before Mullai could respond anything kathir started speaking...............

K:Anni..........

D:solluda............

He took a deep breath and started speaking to his anni directly but in a very polite and soft manner.........

K:Ava edhukku mannippu kettanu theriyuma?

M(MV):Adhu enakke theriyaadhe......Mannippu kekka sonna manusan adha en kekkanumnu sollirkanumla.....Ipo akka nammatta ketta ennatha solla..... Epdiyum akkave oru mudivu pannirpaaha innerathukku........adhanaala prechana illa ivughale pesattum apdi solli thana kootitu vandhaaha.......namma ivughalukku help venumna mattum vaaya therakkalaam..........

And as she thought Dhanam decided it by herself and started speaking to kathir...........

D:Idhu enna da kelvi........ithana naala neenga rendu perum panna ella thappukkum thana..........Unga rendu pera pathiyum enakku theriyaadha?

Meanwhile Moorthy for the first time ever felt his wife is terribly wrong but decided to remain silent and let kathir deal with it such that the situation wont get more nastier...........

Hearing Dhanam speaking with over-confidence Kathir's heart ached as he's going to break it..

But he had no other option too.........If operation has to be done to save a patient we cant prevent that......so he decided to go with it..........

K:Adhu seri.....ennenna thappu anni.......he asked in a tone which is somewhat different from his usual tone........a sarcastic one......which was noticed by everyone there.......

Dhanam on the other hand who was happy that her children spoke to her and apologised for their grave mistake(?) is irked by this sarcastic tone of his............