Manam kalangugiradhe En uyire.........

This part is just a flow of events and may appear a filler. But I guess this is needed for explaining everyone's thought process for the situation. Long chapter ahead. I tried to cut short but can't. Please bare with that....

PS shop

4 pm

Kathir overburdened him with work since morning to compensate for yesterday's absence and of course masking his confusions and sorrow..........

He had no other way too........

He didn't want another scene in the house because of him and he himself wanted to go clear-headed in front of his Mullai......

K(MV):Namma edho oru thappu pannirkom nu puriyudhu....aana enna? Meena anni solradha paatha namma edhayo......Pch..........engayo idikudhe. Paavi......Theva illadhadhukku lam vandi vandiya pesuva sanda poduva.......Innikku podradhukku enna? Oru pone kooda pannala.............

Thats when he realised he missed his phone in home itself.......

Aiyo......Pone ah vera veetlaye vittutu vandhuttom. Oru vela ava pannirndha? Epdiyum anga thana irukku satham ketrukum epdiyum. Ava purinjuppa. Seekram velaya mudichittu poganum........He felt something wrong is going to happen. His heart alarmed badly. He rubbed his chest to sooth himself.....Seekram veetuku poganum da kathiru........Poidalam.........

He just wanted to reach her as soon as possible so he worked like mad...........

But.......

Fate failed him miserably making a dangerous plan.........

Moorthy has to go to karaikudi regarding the new shop issues.

He as usual called Dhanam to inform that that's when........

Mo:Hello.......Dhano.......

PS house

Dhanam was sitting in the hall with Meena and Kanna as usual. Mullai didn't turn up till then.

D:Ahn....sollunga mama.........

Mo:Innikku night ku oru vela vandhurkku Dhano Kadaya adachittu pudhu kada vishayama karakudi ponom. Adhanaala thambinga than varuvaanga. Kelambarappa marandhutta enna panna nu than ippave phone pannen. Seriya. Thedadha. Vidinja dhukapram than varuven.....

Dhanam instantly got an idea. Mullai didn't come out yet apologising for her behaviour nor to help in household chores.

She understood (Or she thinks so) she need extra lone time and decided to provide her with what she needs (?). 

D(MV): Mulla innum konja neram thaniya irukardhu than nalladhu. Innikku night full ah thaniya yosikattum apo than puriyum. Aana saapadu? Adhu prechana illa evlo neram saapdama iruppa. Epdiyum namma paakadha podhu roomku eduthuttu poi saaptruppa. Illana pasikum podhu saapdattum. Chumma lam ennala kenja mudiyaadhu. Mullaiku vendiya time kadaikanum na kathira anuppa solluvom.

D:Mama....Karakudi vela full ah kathiru thana paakaran. Avana anupunga.....

Mo also thought of this. But after the happenings of today morning he wanted Kathir to sort out the issues ASAP with Mullai. So he decided to go by himself and voiced out the same to her.

Mo:Illa d avan seekram veetuku varattume. 

D:(as if she dont know) En mama?

Mo:Illa.........Mullaikku.........