Love is in air...........

This part is just a flow of events with not more twists. It may sound as a filler but it's just continuity of events and the beginning of yet another issue.

KM Room

5 am

Both Kathir and Mullai after mentally tiring and physically exhausting day and night lay on the bed so tired covered with blanket till the chest.

They both despite having a tiring day since yesterday morning didn't sleep a wink yesterday night owing to their confession followed by a romantic adrenaline rush for them........

Kathir was laying on his back with Mullai over him with her head on his left chest hearing his heart beat. Kathir's left hand embracing her bare back.

Right hand holding her left hand over his right chest. Her right hand over his unkempt hair.....

They both breathe on each other's breath........

They both were in a peaceful sleep until........

Kathir heard the ring of his phone in that wee hour.

His phone's shrill disturbed his peaceful sleep whereas his lady love didn't even get a little disturbance of that sound.........

And why not...........

She was a way more tired than kathir both mentally and physically that even if Thunder striked directly to Dhanam's head she won't wake up for now.

But poor kathir had no other way rather than getting up to fetch his phone.

He found it on shelf where meena kept yesterday when they all entered to check Mullai's state....

Kathir gently slided from bed without disturbing his love and started speaking in a groggy voice without even checking who was that................

K:Hello..........

B:Thambi naa than pa baai pesaren. Kaalailaye thondharavu pannitena?

K:Paravalla baai sollunga........

B:..........

K:Seri.........

B:...........

K:Seri..........

B:............

K:Ahn..........Seri...........

Meanwhile Mullai who didn't hear the loud shrill of her husband's phone experiencing the loss of his warmth started searching for him near her on bed by hands without opening her eyes.........

Kathir on seeing her getting disturbed moved towards her and gently slided into the blanket to their previous position and started easing her eyebrows gently making her sleep again on his chest with a cute child pout..........

B:..........

K:Adhukku...........

B:.............

K:Ahn seri baai naa paathukaren. Romba thanks........

B:...........

K:Aahaan adhellam illa baai enga velaya thana phone panninga.......

B:..........

K:Illa baai pondatti thoongara adhan.........

B:............

K:Seri baai vekkaren......

Kathir cut the call. By now his sleep had bid him adieu leaving him all alone just to admire his cute wife sleeping like a little kid over his chest.......His eyes burnt like a hot water kettle as he slept hardly for 2 hours. Despite being so tired he felt fresh and energised because of his angel's gift and presence. Her pout attracted him like hell and he kissed her lips gently so as not to disturb her sleep.