Gap and Bridge.......

He slept only when it was two hours before dawn............

The next dawn is to be a colourful one.......

It will be living in loving childhood memories for murugan and lakshmi.......

It will be being in a sense of contentment and tension for parvathy.........

It will be eating wide varieties of items cooked by bestest cook parvathy for kanna.....

It will be a tensing for Mullai of her man's activities.......

While......

It will be boring as well as active for kathir as he won't be able to meet his first wife..........

MK room

It was mullai who woke first that day..........

She felt a wait over her when she woke up.........

It was his head who slept placing it over her stomach shrinking himself.......

M(MV):Ennaachu ivughalukku?? Appavum seri illa........
Ammata ketta solla maatengudhu.........
Onnumilla nnu mazhuppudhu........
Ivugha Sollave maatraaha.......
Aana nammala imbuttu thedraaha.......
Ennanne Puriyalaye........

Thinking on these lines she sat there for sometime..........

She then woke him up gently.........

M:Ennga......ennga....... Endhringa...

Kathir who was in a shallow sleep woke up in few moments and kissed her stomach even before opening his eyes.........

He then opened his eyes with a smile..........

M:Ennga......konjam ozhunga dresslam...... Thoongunga naa aprama kulichuttu Vandhu ezhuparen......

As kathir too wanted this sleep badly, he did as she said and slept eventually........

Mullai after putting him to sleep by caressing his hair, confirmed that he is sleeping, gently pecked his forehead and went to carry-on with her morning works...........

She woke kanna up and asked him to get ready to college...........
Checked needs of lakshmi amma, took bath and came to kitchen for breakfast preparation........
Parvathy was already there making tea........

M:Maa.......

P:Mulla endhirichitiya?? Maapla endhirichitaara ma??

M:Illama thoongaraaha....... Kanna Clg Ponum ma avanukku Dosa oothi kudukkalam nnu....

P:Kanna Thaana ma naa paathukaren...... Nee maaplaya Vena ezhuppariya??

M:Illama Adhu.... Even before she could same something kanna came there calling Anni........

M:Sollu da kanna......

Ka:Anni Anne enganni??

M:Thoogaraaha da. En??

Ka:Illanni collegeuhkku konjam seekram Ponum, adhaan annana vandila vida solreehala??Please please..........

M:En da bus la pola??

Ka:Seekram ponum anni adhaan.........Annana kooptu poga sollungalen.........

M:Neeye kekka vendithaana da??

Ka:Hukum..........Naa ketta seiyaadhu anni........Apram Mini Moorthy annana maari class edukka aaramichutta kashtam.........

M:Adingu........unakku vaai over ah pochu.......Poda........Naa seiya maaten.........