Celebrations and Decisions..........

Thats when kathir and mullai remembered they didn't get blessings from elders properly in the morning.......

Kathir and Mullai fell on Lakshmi's feet, Mu-P feet and then on D's mother's feet........

Lakshmi amma stopped mullai in the middle and kissed her forehead again......
She then gently caressed kathir's hair........

L:Teary eyed Neraya vittu kuduthutta da nee.........Aana inime nee epdiyum kandippa sandhoshama thaan iruppa.......

Kathir caught hold of her hand and gently patted it.............

When they fell down in Mu-P's legs, both stopped them in the middle.........
Parvathy hugged mullai while murugan hugged kathir teary-eyed.........
Emotions engulfed them on a whole which was well expressed by their tears in all the 8 eyes..........
Maybe a bit less in those chocolate eyes as emotions masked well as usual............

All these happened in front of Mr.Pandian's portrait who stood a silent witness for this emotional unison on one side with teary-eyed Lakshmi in the other side.......

They both then fell down on DMo's leg too who did the same Hugged KM respectively with a genuinely happy smile............

Then came Dhanam's mom's turn...........She stopped mullai in the middle and caressed her hair........

Kar:With a smileNallaru ma.......Nallarunga thambi........Mulla ipdilam adikadi guniyaadha.........

M:Smiling slyly Seringa perimma.........

When they nearedJega, he hugged kathir and placed his hand on mullai's head saying Edhirpaakadha indha sandhosham......Enakku solla therila maapla..........Nalla irungayya rendu perum..........Ennoda indha thangachikkum indha anne thaan seer eduppen maapla solliputten..........

Kathir and Mullai smiled simply............

Je:Aana unmailaye naa nenachu kuda paakala maapla............

Kar:Playfully Naa appave nenachen dhanam thaan paithiyakaari maathiri olarikittrundha....

Thats when dhanam remembered her assumption regarding the couple's life..........

D:Naa enna ma panna...........Indha kathiru sonnadhu poi nnu kuda theriyaama naa nambunen paaru.......enna sollanum............Naa oru seriyana lusu.......

Kas:Therinja seri...........

A round of laughter came.........

J:Aana onnu.........Pondattiya samaalikka theriyaama veliya vandhu padukkara aal naa kedayaadhunnu ivan chollumbodhe namma sudhaarichurkanum.........Illanne?

Mo:Laughing Seriya sonnada.........

Je:Laughing Ada amayya naa kuda gavanikkala paaren...........

Again big round of laughter by everyone came up........

Kathir folded his hand and covered his face on the pretext of caressing his beard muttering Maaname pogudhe...........

Mullai already turned beet-red out of shyness........No more darker shade of red is available........
She out of habit went to hide in her hide-out behind him which was noticed by others and came up another round of laughter.........

When the laughter ended with a suttled smile discussions continued...........

Je:To moorthy Maaploi orey nerathula kudumbathula 3 pullainga vara pogudhu.........Neengalam adutha 3 varushathukku thoonga maatinga.......