Mullai's Exasperation

This scenario happens on the day of Mullai's Birthday. The very famous misunderstanding track but with a small difference.  I was planning to pen this down long back but didn't get solid time. So here it comes now.

                      This is my first try to write a Fanfiction. So please forgive me for any flaws.

NOV 26, 

                     This happens in Mullai's home after Murugan goes to PS shop and complains him regarding the rift (?) between his daughter and SIL. When Mu comes home after that Mo calls him and asks him to get M to their house. I dont want to repeat the conversation between Mu and Mo as no one will prefer to read that (Especially me). The conversation follows the same pattern as in PS. An overwhelmed Mu gives his phone to M to talk to Mo regarding going to their home. Here my version of story starts................

                      Mo - M convo...............

Mo:Hello.

M:Mama.

Mo:Pirandhanaal vaazhthukal pa Mulla.

M:Thanks Mama.

Mo:Sorry pa enakku theriyaadhu. Therinjirndha munnadiye vaazhthu solli veetuku azhachittu poirpen.

M:Paravalla mama. Irukatum.

Mo:Nee mamavoda kalambi namma veetukku vandhudriya pa konjam.

M:Mama adhu vandhu............

Mo:Enna pa?

M:Illa mama. Naa varla.

                    Yes. You all heard it right. M refuses to go with her father to her house. It is a what if stating what happens if mullai refuses go home that day. I always felt that since its K is the one who took M to her home, it should be him who should take her back to their home.

             Mu and P are equally shocked on hearing this.

Startled Mo:En pa? Enna aachu?

M:Illa mama. Adhu vandhu..........

                   M hesitates as to how to say no to him without blaming anyone or without talking more about the problem as it is their pure personal, no one have the right to talk anything in this regard.

Mo:Edhuva irundhalum thayangama sollu pa.

M:Adhu.....Avugha.........

Mo:Ha...Ha.........Avan than prachanaya? Adhu onnum illa pa. Avan edhavadhu thappa nenachuttu perusa sanda potrupan unta. Avanukku konjam vevaram illala idhula lam. Neeyaadhu enta munnadiye sollirndha naa avana namma veetlaye kandichurpene? Nee ivlo thooram unga amma veetuku poi neeyum kashta pattu avangalayum kashta paduthi idhellam thevaya pa? Avan konjam lusuthanama edhavadhu pannalum nee poruthu poirkalaame pa?? Seri vidu. Nee modha namma veetukku va. Avan vandhadhum naa avana kandikaren. Avan ipdilam naala pinna unta pannama naa paathukaren. 

                 M got terribly angry on hearing someone scolding her husband. That too without knowing the full truth. She tried hard not to show her anger to him.

M:Illa mama. Naa varla.

Mo:Enna pa nee avan edhavadhu prechana pannuvan nu yosikariya? Adhellam panna maatan pa. Nee va naa paathukaren. En mela unakku nambikka irukku la enna nambi va. Avana..........Innikku avanukku irukku varattum naa pesikaren.

                       M terribly controlled herself from not blurting out her anger on him as deep inside a small voice told her that he is telling all these things for her.