22.

AN: I am sorry but oh well. The song actually starts at 1 min in but please watch the beginning part of it. Spreading awareness <3

Eagle's plan with Dorothy Unit

"Hey guys!" Eagle burst into their hut where his unit except X-Ray was, no one paid him attention except for Alex who glanced up, sighed and went back to reading. Wolf and Snake seemed to be reading together at the table, Ben and Alex seemed to be reading quietly on Alex's bed and having small conversations with each other "GUYS!" nothing, they continued reading. "PE O PLE!" nothing... "GAYS!"

"Hmmm?" Ben and Alex automatically hummed as in 'yeah' but no one heard them.

"Close" Snake mumbled.

"WHAT! I'm not gay! I told you that Eagle!" Wolf grumbled, waving an arm roughly in Eagle's direction without lifting his eyes from the book... on lgbtq+ history. I didn't know that Leonardo Da Vinci was gay? Hmm interesting, Fox has weird reads. He thought to himself.

X-Ray made an entrance, "Oh it's this convo. Eagle, I'm not gay, I'm straight just cause you are doesn't mean everyone is."

"UGH anyways," He clapped loudly, getting their attention and a comment from Ben, who was reading Romeo and Juliet, it was said in a monotone voice and under breath.

"One wishes to acquaint your facial features with an item used in building walls. I'd like to do this repeatedly to your bulbous rat head without any disturbance from your pig-lipped, snout mouth."

(AN: ok but i made that up myself, do you like it?)

Eagle stood there for a moment looking offended, "ANYWAYS, I was talking to Dorothy-Unit and ahdnfjslq we came up with the BEST PRANK EVERRRR!" Now he had everyones attention just with the word 'prank' he could continue. "Right so this is a prank on the little kiddos. SO" clap "you." clap. "are." clap "going" clap. "To." clap. "Listen."

"You have our attention alright."

"Gooda. So, the prank is... we are going to pretend we never even taught the kids and that D-Unit (who's idea this is) were teaching them the whole time. We will switch huts with them at midnight. At dinner, the whole of camp is gonna know about this, if not, before. Alex and Ben, your job is bugs, set up mics and cameras so we get all the action tomorrow! Wolf and X-ray, help switch luggage with D-Unit! Snake! You're going to inform D-unit of everything to do with the kiddos. And I am going to set up the studio where we shall watch the action take place!" He clapped again. "Right so, dinner is 3 minutes, lets GO!"