44.

CBSICNWICNWU HOLY PUMPKINS HUMANS! 15.5K READS!!! btw this is a long note :)

I changed my username back :)

it's been like a year since I started this... my English teacher found it and I literally died 😭 but I got extra credit somehow!

BUT LIKE- 44TH CHAPTER PEEPS! AYEEEE!!!

I'm too hyperrrrr!!!!!

so I haven't posted in ages 'cause ✨school✨ started 2 weeks ago and the year I'm in is stressful 😭 but I'm back tryna do what I can! I'm getting on average 357 (i used a calculator) reads per chapter so I must be doing something right..?

I have a book recommendation... skulduggery pleasant (i keep re-reading it and I won't stop suggesting it), it is crime and action with some horror, comedy and romance!

anyways... ON WITH DA STORY!!

Alex reads Cinderella

Alex had never believed in fairy tales. Not even once in his life has he ever even said or thought anything near believing in them. They were always false to him, even Father Christmas was just some bloke in a costume handing out gifts randomly. it just didn't make sense.

And now Alex sat reading a story... a little fairy tale. He read it out loud and with a bored voice. His mind wishing to have such a happy life like a dreamy fairy tale but it's impossible for him to ever come close to having that.

The teens in the helicopter were either asleep or tiredly listening, they were silent but thoughts raced through their heads and trauma would be buried deep inside their brain for years to come or even forever.

Snake was on the phone. it was an important call to Mrs Jones. "There was no point bringing the body with us."

"What would you say if your daughter died and you don't get the comfort of her having a proper burial!"  Mrs Jones replied.

Eagle took the phone "I wouldn't say anything because I don't have a daughter."

"EAGLE! not right now! Shut up!" Snake snatched the phone back and spoke into the phone. "I wouldn't say anything... I would just cry... even though I don't have a daughter."

Mrs Jones sighed "It's a terrible thing to through..." Alex stopped reading, he heard what Mrs Jones said.. he understood in a way. "I wouldn't wish it on anyone."

Alex went back to reading when one of the teens tugged on his arm.

The adults on the phone talked for a bit.

"wait is Alex...?"

"Yeah.. listen..."

"As she ran from the ball, her glass slipper fell off her foot. Cinderella ran on..." Alex yawned, almost everyone was asleep. The cold was biting at his nose and he was the only one without a blanket. "The next day, fliers were sent around the town! The prince had found his girl! but had lost her!! whoever's foot fit into the slipper was the right girl to be Prince Charming's!"

AN: the story is so dumb, there is always  more than one person with the same shoe size 🙄

The lil spy's eyes were struggling to stay open, Fox slid closer to Alex and wrapped half of his own blanket around the boy, Alex put his head on his brother figure's shoulder and Ben put his head on top the blonde's.

"Awwww" Eagle cooed "I see no hate in this brother relationship... unlike with my brother."

"Cub and I aren't brothers, Eagle." Fox muttered.

"To each other you are and you know it." Wolf quietly muttered with a muffled voice from under a blanket that was tightly knit around him.