23.

preparation

Eagle sprang out of bed around midnight, he had been awake the whole night so far just waiting for this moment. He picked up his 2 shoes and threw one at X-Ray and the other at Fox. Both immediately awoke and were about to start shouting at Eagle when they realised, plan in action.

X-ray swiftly got out of bed, already in uniform, they all were as it was agreed. He shuffled over to Wolf and gently touched Wolf's shoulder so not to anger the team leader. Said person grumbled and clambered out of the thin duvet.

Meanwhile, Fox had gone over to snake and quickly awake him, now all of them were awake apart from Alex so Fox walked over to Alex and touched his shoulder to awaken the younger agent. Straight away, Fox was tumbling onto the floor. He came to a stop and was held against a blade. "Alex! Stop! You're safe!"

Alex snapped out it, the whole unit staring at him. He pulled the blade away and helped Fox up.

"Cub, we'll talk later!" Wolf growled through his teeth.

They opened their cabin door and were greeted with D-Unit.

Wolf and X-ray started switching their bags and luggage around. They then went to the laundry and switched their boxes around for good measure.

Alex, Ben and Tiger ran over to the Sergeant who was waiting and a box of cameras, voice recorders and more so they could add to the countless amount already set up for security, but they were adding so they could watch the prank.

Alex ran off to South camp, Ben took the middle and Tiger took North. The cameras were added in places with clear view out but barely any view in, places like bushes, high up branches etc. The microphones were used in more popularity and density. At the bottom of trees, ends of branches etc but in places still hidden.

Eagle and Dog and began a long talk, handed over files, explained everything they would need to know for this plan to work.

Snake, lion and bear set up the studio with ease.

The first group arrived at their new hut first, followed by the last group and then the second group and lastly Eagle and Dog.

They couldn't go to sleep yet as Eagle explained to his unit what was D-Unit have been doing whilst the kids were at base. This didn't take long and they soon tried to go to sleep.

Dog was having a hard time with his unit.

"So there are two Pauls?" Bear asked once more.

"For the last time! Yes! Paul Drevin and Paul Roscoe."

"Right and which is which?" And they bent their heads over the folders again.