25.

The prank part 2

Alex ran back into the hut with new excitement and refused to tell the unit what he had done.

Through the cameras you could see D-Unit taking the teens out of the mess hall and walking them over to the easier assault course.

Alex grinned more and sat back in his chair, feet relaxing on the desk... "OI!"

"What?! No feet on the table!"

"Ughh meany!"

They turned back to the cameras just as something happened

*location: with D-Unit*

"ARGHHH!" A girly screech burst into the atmosphere, a few birds flew off. "HELP ME!"

"NO! You brat!"

"HOW DARE YOU!"

"WELL HOW DARE YOU!"

"IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!"

"MY FAULT? HOW IS THIS MY FAULT!"

"OH YOU IDIOT! I HATE YOU!"

"i thought you always hated me? I HATE YOU TOO!"

Lion sighed "OH JUST SHUT YOUR BIG FAT MOUTHS!"

*location: camera room*

"Oh my god... CUB!" Eagle and X-Ray laughed out.

"What?!" He asked innocently with his hand up in the air "i've done nothing"

"Riiight" Eagle smirked and began to laugh again.

A minute earlier, 2 girls had toppled off a balancing beam and into the pool of slime mixed with mud below. The reason of this has something to do with a little Alex who a few minutes earlier arrived back in the room after setting up some traps. The trap used on the girls was made to make the balancing beam vibrate thus making it harder to stand on, this had failed and the beam popped out of its secure position and rolled to the side making the first girl (Fiona Friend) fall off and grab onto the second girl (Teegan Knight) who fell down with her.

"This is obviously you Cub!" Fox smiled and tried to take breaths through his laughter.

"Who? Me? Nah!" Alex laughed "definitely not me! I promise!" A half truth, half lie. After all, his plan did kinda fail, though the results where the same.

The door opened "Cub!" Alex turned around "Come with me."