24.

Author's note: I am currently in online detention but what the teacher doesn't know won't hurt.

The prank part 1

That very morning, D-Unit smirked and made their way over to the kid's shared huts. They grabbed a megaphone (courtesy of Eagle) and shouted down it "GET UP YOU FILTHY MAGGOTS!"

In the distance, units ran out of their huts expecting there to be the sergeant, they spotted the cause, rolled their eyes then smirked and walked back inside of their huts knowing what was going on.

A couple of minutes later, the teens started to pile out of the huts, giving D-Unit a glance of confusion. "Took you long enough." Lion grumbled after they lined up. "Follow." and turned around and was about to walk off when-

"Sir," Paul Roscoe said politely "Where is K-Unit?"

The team leader turned around "K-unit? what do you mean 'where is K-Unit?'." The teens shared a look.

"You know sir, the unit training us?" Bethany answered, slight panic in her eyes.

"What?! Since you arrived here, we have looked after your sorry arses and taught you!" Tiger growled at them "NOT K-UNIT!" and the unit walked off before the teens could ask anymore questions, the teens hesitant to follow.

*new location: the viewing room*

Perhaps it wasn't good that Eagle was running on barely any oxygen, curled up on the floor, clutching his stomach that ached so bad as he laughed his heart out. And this was just the start of the day.

Wolf was supporting himself against a wall, loud laughs spilling from his mouth. Alex and Ben were leaning against each other giggling and X-ray and Snake seemed to be bending over panting for breath through their laughs.

Alex was the first to recover, "I'll be back!" He notified them as he sprinted out, a plan in his head.