28.

AN: i didn't realise it was February already. RIP to the last corona free standing month (for Britain). And sorry munchkins, i forgot to clap for Tom (if you know who that is).

Continuing training

The teens had left pretty quickly and K-Unit had continued on the prank until then, so now they are left with wondering what happened for the rest of their lives.

K-Unit had been continuing as normal, pushing themselves further and further.

"Cub, your turn." Alex got to the start of the track. "3...2...1....go!" And alex shot off for the 2mile run ahead. This track was the shortest but was mainly used for sprinting rather than endurance.

He loved the fresh air flowing around him and his blood pumping in his veins, he pulled off stronger and gathered speed, Alex might have to slow down later but he'd try not to. It was nice to run without someone wanting to attack you. His breath gathered in his favourite beat. In in out out. Focusing on his breath helped him avoid feeling the slight twinges that his scar over his heart gave him. Alex breathed to the beat of his feet.

A fallen tree was up ahead, it must of fallen after Eagle went past as Eagle said nothing about it. He leapt over it using barely any skill. His scar challenging him to keep going.

Eventually, K-Unit stood up ahead and Alex automatically started to slow so he pushed on and sped up despite the protesting of his scar.

"Well done Cub, 20.3 you almost beat the camp's record of 18.8 by Jaguar (AN: 😉 someone's (yk who's)     d   a   d)when he trained at camp!" Eagle clapped him on the back making Alex's scar flare up in pain as it was weak. Alex winced at the pain.

"Cubby? You okay?" Snake asked, catching the wince in the corner of his eye. Unlike normal, Alex didn't notice the nickname and just collapsed on the floor. Barely any sleep, almost no food or water and to add to that, the pain near his heart (AN: nothing to do with romance 🙄) caused him to drop to the floor. Not unconscious, Alex was awake.