2.

Beginning Notes:

rheum = Eye discharge, or rheum as it's technically known, is a collection of cells, mucus, oil, and debris from the tears that form at the corners of our eyes during sleep. Rheum actually serves a protective function to remove waste products and potentially harmful debris from the front surface of our eyes.

Please be aware that the title of this chapter does not refer to me, or you, or anyone smelling like poo apart from maybe one character but i'm not going to say as that will ruin the story ;)

'I smell like poo'

They silently opened the door and it gave a slight creek.

"Jeez I forgot how cold it was!" Eagle cried out "Close the door. Close it. Please." The cabin was just how they remembered except instead of the single bed, that Alex slept on when he first stayed, there was a bunk bed. On top of the bunk sat Eagle looking very proud of himself. "I was on the bottom bunk of that one over there." He pointed to the bunk next to his. "But I always wanted the top one so I moved here. Hope ya don't mind. Your both on the bottom."

Alex chose the bottom of Eagle's bunk whilst Fox dropped his duffel bag on the bottom bed of X-Ray's. Wolf and Snake shared the bunk on the opposite side of the room. Snake was on the bottom so he could get to everyone quicker whilst Wolf sat hunched over a crossword on the top bed.

"Anyone good at crosswords?" Wolf said fiddling with a pencil.

Eagle's hand shot up and it bashed onto the ceiling. "Owwwww! Meeee. I'm good. I'll do it." he jumped off his bed making a boom sound as he hit the floor, he ran across the room and grabbed three things off Wolf. 1, a pen. 2, a crossword book. 3, a white t-shirt that Wolf didn't realise he took. He quickly ran back and placed the items at the top of the bunk and climbed up to begin work.

Thirty minutes later Eagle threw the crossword book and pen back at Wolf. The pen hitting him in the face and the book, unfortunately missing it's mark by about two metres downwards, hit Snake in-between the legs. Eagle muffled a small sorry before looking away and bursting out in laughter.

"Eagle, you didn't do my crossword. You just wrote 'Wolf you smell like poo!" Wolf whined, and he barely ever whines. "What did you spend all that time doing?"

Eagle's face turned red, he had done two things. One of which was sort of like cheating. Wolf climbed down from his bunk and walked over to the red-faced man's. Eagle quickly shoved Wolf's T-shirt under the covers forgetting the other object for those moments. A hand reached up and over at grabbed hold of another crossword booklet he brought it down and flipped it open.

"You copied my answers into yours so you didn't have to work them out, right Eagle?" Wolf demanded. Though it possibly was not possible, Eagle's face turned a more vibrant shade of red but at the same time he let out a silent sigh. He nodded and flinched back. "You will pay, don't forget that." Wolf turned at left after he threw Eagle's book right into the owner's face.

It seemed like Alex and Fox where already asleep and didn't bother getting changed. Probably worn out from travelling. Fox came from London but still didn't have the same level of excuse as Alex because he came from America, after just completing a protection mission.

*     *     *

Night time grew darker in, it was almost midnight now and Eagle was the only one awake. He grinned to himself as he slipped tacitly off the bed and crept to to Wolf and Snake's bunk. The leader's white t-shirt in hand with a little bit of writing scribbled on the back, it was unneat but easily read. Eagle slipped it back from where he got it from, knowing all to well Wolf will wear it tomorrow.