26.

Scorpia & nightshade 

"We have a problem."

"What kind of problem?"

They responded "The bad kind."

"Oh that's ok then." The man mumbled as he sat back in his chair, gun spinning in careful calm motions around his hand, he held the gun at ease but was always prepared at any moment to use it.

"No no."

"Then what?" He stood abruptly but somehow kept a calm but deadly tone that showed no emotions, no waver of the voice went up or down even the slightest decibel.

"They figured it out."

"DANG IT!" Another man, one who was standing in the corner of the room almost completely invisible, lost his temper, stormed around the room and fired a shot at the wall, only a slight muted little bang as loud as a whisper let out through the room, the silencer failing to work entirely. He viciously tore off the silencer and chucked it in the bin without aim or a moment's thought.

"Sirs..."

"OUT!" They both screamed and threw a letter in his hands

The weak agent walked out, a slight hop in his step since he didn't get killed. Then men noticed.

BANG.

The agent fell to the ground, a little bit on blood flowing from a neat tiny circle in the back of his head.

"OY!" One of the men called out to an agent passing by "GET RID OF 'IM"

"Yes sirs. Shall I notify the boss?" The agent wondered forwards as she got no reply, meaning say nothing at all, and picked up the dead agent slowly, she carried the body down to the body disposal room. Out of the corner of her eye she saw the letter peaking out of one of the pockets. The agent, or should I mention... double agent, picked up the letter and put it securely in her pocket.

Time to report back, she clicked a button of her. watch disabling all electronics for a kilometre. Then in the darkness she ran.

She ran for about a mile before pressing another button on the watch activating a signal that sent to ASIS to tell them what her position was exactly. Without waiting long, the agent was picked up and taken to the set up camp