34.

AN: 8days 😭✌️ i got over obsessed with Haikyuu, anyways i am back. The swearing has been taken out of the song up top 🤟😌. Ok just ignore the emojis i am hyper 😎✨

Unnamed title 'cause whatevs
(but if you want a title... Bad as Blunt)

"NOPE"

"But Ale-" Mrs Jones tried to get him to agree

Alex sighed "I said no didn't I?!" He walked closer to her and whispered "you can't blackmail me with them here." They glanced at the unit who were trying to hold onto every word said, luckily they hadn't caught the whisper.

The woman sighed, "Alex. You have to."

After a few more back and forth, Alex snapped

"What for?! You want me to go out on a mission, barely recovered from the last! You are trying to resort to blackmail discreetly! Heck you even started mentioning... j... ac-k. YOU. ARE. JUST AS BAD AS BLUNT!" He held his head low after a second and let Yassen take him into a hug, an awkward one and one sided but still a hug and it relaxed him. "Get it in your head Jones. You know it's true. Leave me alone....please."

"Ok then Alex another agent will be sent in, they will fail but granted if they succeed then you got more recovery time." Mrs Jones compromised and Alex nodded into Yassen's chest, he gripped and the man's shirt in anger.

Mrs Jones walked to the door. "He will train you." And she left before anyone could argue.

"Who even are you?" The question came from Wolf who was stalking closer. How do they each other? Is it his dad? They look nothing alike. Uncle? Possibly. Maybe a family friend but no, Alex is clinging onto the man like he could disappear at any moment. Wolf thoughts wondered.

"Call me Cossack, it's my code name."

"Everyone leave. You two stay🤱"(AN: Yo 🤟 I accidentally put that emoji, it wont go for some reason so ignore it) the sergeant pointed at Yassen and Alex, who had broken out of the hug and were now standing right next to each other looking like if one suddenly disappeared then they would too.

"Yassen Gregorovich, world government-known assassin. Why the head of MI6 let you stay here is beyond me. I can't just bin you and dump you in the countryside and apparently i'm not allowed to make your life hell 1. Because it already is and 2. Because you are likely to kill off the whole of the SAS overnight. But this does not mean that i will treat you any higher than the soldiers." Yassen nodded. "And Cub. I don't know how you know him. I don't know why you know him and why you feel safe around him but I am told that he is now your personal trainer. Cossack will stay in the same cabin as you and the unit. Dismissed." The sergeant ended it and watched them walk out before swiping all of the stuff on top of his desk onto the floor. I probably shouldn't of done that, the Sergeant growled in his head whilst looking at what he wished he didn't do.

AN: 500 ish words without my notes, it's more than usual. I am trying 🥺✨