14.

AN: literally 100 words without the AN's, this is just a sorta catch up.

The entirety of the new group

"hello, I'm teegan knight" a young girl with light blonde wavy hair said in her high pitched voice that reminded Alex of someone but couldn't remember who.

"and I'm fox treat" he had brown hair, a sturdy deep voice and model-like posture and shape, also reminding Alex of someone.

(AN: last name of 'summers' in the American version of AR)

"blaa blaa I'm Enzo bennett" he was pale, almost vampire-like with very black hair and small stubble around his chin. Alex was getting angry with his brain, there was a slight recognition here as well.

(AN: US version: beckett to try and jog your memory)

And that was it, the next lot of kids to come for protection, they wondered if they were going to get anymore any time soon, a few short seconds later, Wolf turned "follow me." he demanded and they grumbled and moved in a line behind.

(AN: jeez there's lots of AN's, anyways... just a reminder:

 the new kiddos in this group are: James spritz, Number Nine (or Freddie), Teegan Knight, Fox treat, Enzo bennett. 

The kids that arrived before are: Paul Roscoe, Paul drevin, Bethany brooks, Fiona Friend, Harrison Hilmsby, louis harmin, Stephanie Martly, Poppy Roslyn, Andrew Blitz, Louisa Stanbrook

And Kaeda Kaoru arrived midway between both

 (17kiddos for wolfie boy to annoy UwU))