32.

Previously:
"Why are we here?" Alex asked.

"Who's they"

"I just got a phone call." The sergeant began whilst strolling around behind his desk and instead of sitting down, he leaned against the wall, hands casually behind his back but no doubt would they spring forwards if something went wrong.

The room seemed unnaturally clean and tidy, too tidy for the Sergeant and Alex could sense some annoyance about the tidiness from the Sergeant, Eagle also seemed to be on the verge of messing it up again.

"A phone call about what, sir?" Fox had stepping forwards to stand next to Alex, which the unit had formed a minor semi-circle around in a way of protection (a habit they got from being in the field).

"They just asked me to bring you to my office, hence you're here." The answer brought a flicker of a frown to Alex's face which then turned into half-lidded eyes, Alex had half figured out the 'they' in that sentence, the 'they' were hidden in this room and Alex knew where. The answer was concluded because of a small eye (the Sergeant's) twitching towards a corner of the room.

"Sir, who's they?" Asked Wolf, completely clueless, if Alex was alone he would have tutted the moment out of existence.

The sergeant pointed to two corners and the unit apart from Alex sprung around.

"Little Alex..."

AN: 😌🤚 feel the need to kill me for putting what is worth 1 chapter into 3 chapters. I know, i shouldn't especially if I'm posting them at the exact same time, but tension is needed.