Wandering

(The song is mainly because I'm not sure if everyone knows it and it's mentioned a few times so if your curious here ya go!)

"Why do you keep blaming yourself?! It's not okay!" Luz cautiously backed away from Amity.

"Amity you should calm down..."

"Why the hell should I be calm?!" Amity felt the need to express her hatred for the situation.....even in drastic measures

"Amity w-what are you-!?"

Amity woke up a complete mess. She couldn't figure out why she had that dream. Her emotions have been all over the place since yesterday, but thinking of hurting Luz like that was far from expected. Amity looked at Luz sleeping peacefully next to her. Luz had blamed herself for the twins,but she acts like nothings wrong. It irritated Amity that Luz blamed herself. They didn't need to blame anyone, yet because Amity couldn't control her emotions Luz complied with the thought she was to blame. Although it logically made sense it wasn't right. None of this was right..... "Amity? Are you alright?" Boscha was awake scrolling through Penstagram Willow snuggled up close to her out like a light. "You're crying"

"O-oh I'm fine sorry" Amity hadn't noticed she was crying. She tried wipe her tears away but it was no use.

"Amity, what's wrong?"

"I'm fine okay!" Amity got up paying no mind to the aggression in her voice and walked out of Willow's room.

"Sure..." Boscha sighed setting her scroll down and turning over to cuddle Willow. Boscha knew she wasn't getting any answers out of Amity tonight.

-

Amity walked outside to clear her thoughts knowing it likely wouldn't work, but at least she was alone. Nobody to hurt with her emotional outbursts. She's usually never like this. She can keep everything to herself and she had for the last fourteen years. More thoughts coming into her head the longer her mind wandered. One thought becoming more and more intrusive. What if you just hit Luz to shut her up? She's not to blame you are. The thought constantly bothered Amity. She didn't want to hurt Luz. She didn't want to become her father. If anything she strives to be the opposite, caring and loving. Yet here she was, being as toxic as ever. "World would be a better place without us huh Dad?" Amity chuckled as she walked further from Willow's house humming one of her favorite songs at the time. "Just as I was about to take my shoes...." Mindlessly singing to the tune in her head Amity surprisingly cleared her head for a bit with the song. "Hey, don't do it please." Looking around Amity realized she wandered into town near the night market. It didn't bother her though, as long as she kept her distance she'd be kept out of trouble. Sighing Amity turned on her heel to head back to Willow's running into an older witch. He looked roughly a year or two older than Amity, yet she hadn't seen him before.

"Well, well, well who do we have here?"

"I'm not in the mood for a conversation, excuse me" The older witch grabbed Amity's hand pulling her closer to him. "Hey!"

"Holy Shit you're Amity Blight, this is perfect" Amity tried to get away from him but his grip was too strong. Sighing Amity summoned abominations to drag the boy away from her. "H-hey!" He let go of Amity to draw a spell getting rid of the abominations. Amity took the opportunity to run away not making much distance before a vine grabbed ahold of her bringing her back where she started.

"What the hell do you want?" The boy smirked setting Amity down grabbing her waist. "H-hands off!" The boy paid no mind to Amity's words grabbing her wrists and lifting them over her head locking them into position with a spell holding her to a wall. "For fucks sake really?" Amity made the effort to sound significantly more annoyed like she couldn't be bothered with the situation. However, in fact she just wanted to scream, let out all her pain. Maybe even just die on the spot, she'd escape the situation, escape all her fears and stop being a nuisance to everyone....

"How are you so calm?" The boy whispered into Amity's ear making her shiver. He slowly grazed his hand over Amity's shirt. Teasing at the rim before trying to take it off.

"Hmm maybe because I can do this" Amity kneed the guy in his groin making him lose focus releasing the spell and letting Amity easily get away. "Dear Titan that is not the kind of walk I wanted tonight." Amity ran back to Willow's slamming the door behind her when she got inside. Not caring that everyone was still sleeping. She ended up collapsing onto the floor already crying. Sure it was a short interaction, but anything like that could scar someone. Amity eventually had to collect herself but she didn't want to yet. There was nobody around to comfort her, at least that's what she thought.

"Amity...? Why were you outside?" Luz was half awake about to head back upstairs. "W-wait Amity why are you crying?" Amity looked at Luz with no words to say anymore. Luz hugged the distraught girl as Amity buried her face into their embrace. "Would you like to tell me what happened?" Luz's voice came out in a soothing gentle tone easing Amity's emotions.

"I....let's just cuddle for now.." Luz nodded dragging the two to the couch. Luz took notice of how fast and loud Amity's heart was, but seeing as Amity was uncomfortable speaking about what happened she didn't push the conversation. Another thing Luz noticed was Amity's very quiet humming to a song she had heard before. The only reason she remembered the song was it's darker meaning. Vaguely remembering the song's lyrics Luz tightened her grip gently, fearing what Amity's thoughts were and what happened.

"How are you feeling? Everything okay?"

"I...I guess I could be better...my mind hasn't been in the right place lately."

"Whatever you're going through I'm here to listen. I'll always be." Luz mindlessly stroked Amity's hair focusing on what she should do if Amity's mental health is as bad as she thinks.

"Thank you..."