It's gonna be okay....

(Cover art is something I drew to pass the time, and represents what happened last chapter.)

Amity was pacing around the room.Whilst Willow sat next to Luz on a couch.

"Amity you need to calm down..."

"Calm down?! How am I supposed to stay calm when Luz just collapsed on your doorstep! Something had to have hurt her.."

"Amity"

"Not to mention that she didn't leave me the third note..."

"Amity what are you talking about?"

"Did she get caught?And the ways she was hurt are so specific could it have been the clones?"

"Amity!" Willow got up and raised her voice at Amity.It took Amity by surprise.She didn't realize how stubborn Willow is compared to when they were kids. "What are you going on about?!"

"You remember what happened at the library right?The clones?" Willow nodded. "I-I think Luz encountered them when she was placing a note for me.The wounds...t-their the same as a nightmare I had once....."

"Note?"

"Luz has left me a couple notes in places only I would find them.When I have all three it's supposed to show me where Luz and The Owl Lady are hiding." Amity grabbed the notes from her pocket handing them to Willow. "These are the ones I've found so far.I found the second one in the library when...it happened...."

"Your dorky otter~Of course." Willow chuckled at Luz's writing.She unfolded the second note, and concentrated on Eda's writing. "She knew something happened to the twins...She must be watching you with a spell!"

"That would make sense, but how does that help?"

"Eda knows Luz is hurt, so she might come loo-"

"No.Eda knows it's too risky to come for Luz, and she knows Luz is with us. Our best chance of contacting Eda is finding the third note."

"We need to find that note so we can get Luz back to Eda."

"What good will that do us though?"Amity looked at Willow with a loss of purpose in her eyes.

"I...I don't know"Willow didn't know what to think or do.Amity always sounded confident and sure of herself.Willow didn't have a plan.She didn't even know if Eda was the right person to get in contact with.But for what?

"¿Que pasó?" Luz started waking up a little.

"Luz!" Amity quickly made her over to Luz.

"A-amity? What happened...." Luz propped herself up.Luz wasn't expecting to see Amity yet.She was scared of what Amity thought of her actions at Eda's petrifaction.Luz didn't want to face Amity, yet here they are.

"We can talk about it in a second.How are you feeling?" Amity was fighting the urge to spill her thoughts and feelings onto Luz.She didn't want to complicate things for them.After all, they weren't sure of the status of their relationship.

"Good I guess little sore, but good."

"I'm glad.You were pretty beat up."

"Just kiss her already!" Willow was whispering to Amity.

"Willow!" Willow just smirked, as Amity's face went red.

"What?" Luz was just confused.She was barely awake, so processing everything around her was difficult.

"Nothing..."

"It's not nothing~" Willow couldn't help herself.Messing with Amity like this was the perfect payback.Willow cast a spell forcing Amity closer to Luz.

"A-amity!" Amity was merely inches away from Luz.

"I-I am so sorry!!" Amity began to back away, but Luz grabbed her face pulling her into a kiss.Amity didn't realize how much she craved the feeling of Luz's lips against hers.The sensation the touch brought upon the two was heavenly.If only it could last forever, but the click sound of Willow's scroll shot the two back into reality.

"Sorry...I just couldn't wait any longer..." Luz chuckled at her own words.Willow stared at the two grinning from ear to ear.

"Now I'm going to get ahold of your siblings.They'll love to hear about this"

"Willow!!"Willow dashed out of the room Amity chasing her.Luz laughed as she watched the two leave the room.

Meanwhile....

"Ma'am wake up." A nurse tapped Emira's shoulder.Emira sleepily looked at the nurse.  "Your brother is awake now.You may see him." Emira nodded tiredly whilst getting up. Edric's room wasn't to far from the waiting room, so it didn't take long for her to get there.

"Ed..?"

"Hey kitty..."

"Haven't used that nickname in a while."Emira chuckled.

"Yeah...I know..."

"How much do you remember from the library?" Edric looked at his hands, as if they represented his father's.

"We found a creature that was created out of Amity's fears.D-dad was among them.He...." Edric struggled with his words. "He hurt her..." Edric started tearing up.The paralyzing fear he felt that day was coursing through his mind.

"Hey come here..." Emira pulled Edric into a hug.Her grip tightening as Edric began to sob.

"Why would they do that to her...?I don't understand...." Edric's emotions were getting the better of him.

"It doesn't matter.They betrayed us.They aren't family to us anymore." Emira's words surprised Edric. He wasn't sure if he was ready to throw away the life he has.He had a happy childhood, and his teenage years have always been fun.But he can't ignore what his parents did.The terror they've caused.

"Why aren't they here....?"Emira gently pushed Edric away from her.

"They..."The words Emira needed to say were caught in her throat. "T-they didn't care...." Emira's voice was laced with worry and disappointment.She had to choke the words out.Edric barely understood her.

"Why...Why are they like this?!"

" I don't know Ed...."Emira looked at the ground.She was having a hard time processing it herself.

Why are they like this...?