Bright Side

Lilith watched Edalyn's spell as they flew over The Boiling Isles surrounded by it's night sky on Edalyn's staff. Watching Amity's encounter near the night market Lilith gritted her teeth. She happened to recognized the witch. "How the hell...."

"What is it?"

"Shitty little rapist."

"Now I would comment on your language, but a rapist? Why is a witch like that on the spell? I swear if someone hurt Luz-"

"No it's Amity she got away, but the way she acted has me worried...."

"Like she's gone through it before?"

"I doubt that, but her face...the emotion in her face, the look. It's same look she had when I overheard her talking about suicide with her friends. It was subtle and she said it like a joke. None of her friends asked, yet they all seemed to want to say something."

"You didn't push the subject?"

"No, her response to their reaction was full of slurs and anger. She used them as a way to unleash her emotions. I've never seen her like that. She rarely if ever opens up to anyone maybe that's her way of asking for help even if she doesn't realize it." Lilith sighed looking down trying to recall where Willow lives, it' had been so long since she last saw Amity and Willow together. "There the third house on the right."

"Yeah yeah I got it." Edalyn landed them near Willow's house carefully making their way to the door. "I'll answer just incase they aren't aware of us being on the same side." Edalyn knocked on the door being greeted by Willow who hadn't even put her glasses on yet.

"Who the heck is- oh! Eda, come on in!"

"Hang on I got someone with me." Lilith walked next to Edalyn.

"No worries come on in" Willow guided the older witches inside. Noticing Amity passed out on top of Luz Edalyn cast a spell covering them with a blanket before fully walking by. "The guest bedroom is down the hall, get some sleep and we'll talk in the morning okay?"

"Good enough for me" Edalyn dragged Lilith down the hall into the room.

"Wai-" Edalyn didn't let Lilith question them. In all honesty Edalyn just wanted to sleep for the next month and wake up with all the answers. "Edalyn...I wanted to speak with her"

"Talk in the morning, I know it's important but it can wait. I haven't slept on a comfy spot in a while"

"Surprised you can sleep you were always sleeping in the dungeon"

"Ha Ha"

-

Amity woke up instantly being submerged in her thoughts. She knew what happened she couldn't forget, even though she forced herself to try. That boy...that witch he almost took off her shirt. Amity gripped onto her shirt a feeling of disgust filled her mind. She wanted to get out of there, get out of this, her problems, her life. But what would Luz think? If she just took the easy way out....she wanted to, but the grief Amity knew Luz would feel after hurt. Why now? Why now while being held in Luz's arms did she want this....? Sure she had thought about it before, yet now she has a reason to stay and she's never wanted to leave more. Her mind was so corrupt right now she wanted all her thoughts to go away. She tightened her arms around Luz quietly sobbing it was too much. The abuse,the death,the thoughts, all this for what?

"Amity, what's wrong?" Luz suddenly awoke to Amity's crying urgently trying to comfort the girl.

"The twins...last night...everything before then I...I can't handle it..." Luz felt her heart start to race what exactly does Amity mean she can't handle it?

"Amity w-what are you saying?"

"Luz....I" Amity bit her lip debating if she wanted to tell Luz what's on her mind. "I just don't want to do this anymore...."

"Y-you don't mean...."

"You know what never mind....I-I don't want to talk about it anymore"

"Amity...what happened last night?"

"This guy....he..." Amity felt the peer pressure and tension she was practically forcing the words out of her mouth. "I was just taking a walk to clear my head and I ran into him. He....he forced me to stay still. He almost took my shirt off but..."

"You got away..."

"Y-yeah..." Luz tightened her grip. "Something about how I felt last night....it-I can't. I don't want to live anymore!"

"Amity!"

"Everything I've gone through what's the bright side?"Amity tried getting up only to have Luz hold her closer.

"Please don't do that to yourself! I-I can't lose you too...." Luz seeing as she was crying now she felt powerless in this situation.

"Luz.....I think you're my bright side I...I probably wouldn't be here if it weren't for you...I don't even know why I feel like this or why I'm telling you this..."

"D-don't worry about it, I love you okay? Telling me this is gonna make you feel better"

"It already has...." Luz smiled wiping the tear from under Amity's eye with her thumb. Amity kissed Luz before Luz had the chance to kiss her first. "Please tell me we'll kiss more often" Luz giggled at Amity.

"Of course, just let me know if you ever have thoughts about that kinda stuff okay?"

"I...I promise."

-

Viney walked aimlessly around the woods. With Emira's death she no longer had a way to spend her free time. She had to find who did this and why. Then she heard something behind her she almost didn't notice considering how lost in thought she was. "Jerbo?! What are you doing out here?!"

"Don't worry about me....I just...I never had the time to visit Edric....I never got to tell him! I was so scared,so much school work, so many excuses! I wish I could just go back in time just go tell him. Tell him I love him!"

"Maybe now he knows....maybe he's looking out for us with his sister...in heaven..."

"Sure...."