Control

"D-do you think she'll be okay?" Amity looked to Willow, who hadn't taken her eyes off the door Luz and Edalyn went through, purely concerned. "That thing disappeared cause he broke some contract a-and he said it was cause he did something fatal to someone without Blight blood..." Willow finally looked away from the door and watched Amity. Her frantic thoughts were reflected by her body language. She was crossing her arms digging her nails into her skin all while shaking terribly. Willow sighed and hugged Amity.

"She'll be alright okay Ami? Plus Eda would burn down half the hospital before letting the healers give up on Luz." Amity started crying again burying her face into Willow's shoulder. Boscha smiled softly, although she was a little jealous that she wasn't the one hugging Willow, she was glad Amity allowed herself to be open and vulnerable to others.

"I-it's my fault again...Kitsune...Kade h-he's out for me."

"Kade? You mean like Kade Scout? Scottie?" Amity nodded in response to Boscha's assumption. "Damn how the hell is he alive...." Boscha scratched her head recalling what happened to the Scout blood line. "Odalia sure is one sick bitch, no offense Amity." Amity scoffed pushing herself away from Willow.

"Trust me none taken she's better off dead if you ask m—" Amity's eyes widened before she shut them tightly as she crouched to the ground covering her ears.

"Amity?" Willow crouched beside Amity confused.

"What the hell..." Amity mumbled quietly fully confused herself. "Why..."

"Amity what's wrong?" Willow reached for Amity but Amity swatted her hand away. "Ow! Hey!"

"No...this isn't...I didn't..." Amity started mumbling again. "It wasn't my fault...I never wanted..."

"Amity what's going on?" Boscha hesitantly came closer.

"He's in my head."

"Who?"

"Stop!!" Amity opened her eyes only for her friends to see the terrified look in her eyes be replaced by a deep blue glow. The color consumed her eyes seeping over her pupils entirely. With tears running down her face as Amity formed a small grin, Boscha and Willow stepped back becoming quite unsettled.

"Amity what's going on..?" Boscha spoke with a clear tone of fear. Amity didn't respond she just laughed and walked up to Boscha. Amity got unnecessarily close to Boscha simply by leaning. Boscha nervously leaned back from Amity. Amity put her hand on Boscha's cheek caressing it slightly.

"𝐼𝓃𝓉𝓇𝒾𝑔𝓊𝒾𝓃𝑔... 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝒷𝑒𝓁𝒾𝑒𝓋𝑒 𝒜𝓂𝒾𝓉𝓎 𝒽𝓊𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊..." Boscha stood still confused. She didn't know wether to move or not.

"W-what..?" Amity lifted her hand and slapped Boscha throwing her to the ground.

"Hey!" Willow went to Boscha's side.

"𝒴𝑜𝓊'𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝓌𝒶𝓎𝓈 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝓈𝓊𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓅𝒶𝒾𝓃. 𝐵𝓊𝓁𝓁𝓎𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓈𝑒 𝒶𝓇𝑜𝓊𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊. 𝒜𝓃𝒹 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉?" Amity crouched down to the scatterbrained girl. "𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒽𝑜𝓌 𝓂𝓎 𝒷𝓇𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊. 𝒮𝓊𝓇𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓌𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓎 𝓉𝑜 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓃𝑔 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝒶𝓃𝓎𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓈𝑒𝓇𝒾𝑜𝓊𝓈 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓁𝓁."

"Brother....you mean Apollo? A-Apollo Scout?" Amity's face changed to a look of surprise. "You're being mind controlled by Kade aren't you?" Amity's face softened onto a simple smirk.

"𝐵𝓇𝒶𝓋𝑜 𝐵𝑜𝓈𝒸𝒽𝒶." Amity stood up and walked out of the hospital. She stood calmly as none other than Kade himself came towards her. He was gripping tightly to his necklace. His eyes were the same color as Amity's and his necklace was radiating the peculiar shade of blue itself. Boscha stood up and started walking towards Kade, Willow following behind.

"Boscha who is this guy?" Willow couldn't help but be curious, for she never met Kade.

"If he's who he says he is, he's got a lot of childhood trauma that probably made him psychotic." The two passed through the doors and watched as Kade wrapped his arm around Amity's neck letting it drape over her shoulder. He slowly released his necklace making the blue glow seemingly evaporate from their eyes. Once Amity came to her senses she began to panic.

"What happened?!" Amity tried pulling Kade off her but she just couldn't. "Let me go!" Kade seemingly just held on tighter.

"Kade whatever you're doing please just let her go." Boscha cautiously tried walking closer, but he pulled out the same weapon he held on Luz.

"Stay back! I'll fucking kill her!" Boscha surrendered and kept her hands up as she walked back.

"Do it..." Amity stopped struggling as she spoke.

"What?"

"I said do it. Kill me. That's your plan anyway right?" Kade could barely believe Amity.

"I-I....No! You can't just let me win! You're supposed to fight back!"

"You've killed my siblings and possibly Luz only because I let myself bring them down with me. If I'm next on your Hitlist I don't care." Amity waited as Kade loosened his grip just enough for her to slip away.

"Hey!" Kade fumbled over trying to get ahold of the weapon in his hands. "You think it's just your life on the line?" Amity raised an eyebrow at his words. "I'm aware of what happened to your human. I could easily mind control a healer to pull the plug. It would surely cause the hospital quite a lot of benefit." Amity balled up her fists fully prepared to attack Kade.

"You wouldn't..." He chuckled happy to see he was getting under Amity's skin.

"Oh but I would. You see even if you stopped me I still have my ways." Amity thought on that for a moment, thinking

"Wait a second...Malcom!" He grinned walking towards Amity. Kade placed his hand on Amity's cheek. In fear of what had happened before Amity didn't move. "Let go of me."

"Or what? You can't threaten me sweetie, I've got nothing to lose!" Amity raised her hands slowly before quickly gripping around Kade's neck. In doing so Amity pushed Kade to the ground.

"And neither do I!" Seeing as Amity could take care of herself Boscha and Willow rushed back inside to make sure Luz is okay. Kade still had the weapon in his hands preparing to aim it at Amity. Unfortunately for him Amity noticed and removed her hands from his neck to wrestle over the weapon.

"If you have nothing to lose why didn't you kill yourself sooner!"

"Shut up." Amity couldn't help tearing up again,

"Everyone knows it was your fault that the twins are dead!"

"I said shut up!"

"You killed them! This is your fault! And once Luz dies it'll be your fault all over again!" Amity took hold of the weapon and aimed it directly at Kade's chest.

"Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!" Kade smirked as Amity screamed. She lifted the weapon from Kade's chest and pointed it directly at Kade's head.

"Amity stop!"