She didn't talk?!

King and Amity wondered around house for a while.Edric and Emira were breaking into the library's forbidden section.

"There's nothing here."Amity was trying her best to stay calm, but the longer they were searching the more panicked she got.What If they couldn't save them?What if Luz is gone forever?Amity wanted to cry.She feels like if she was there things would be different.Amity regrets not saying anything to Luz.Why was she scared of rejection?Luz felt the same way so they would be the best for each other.But Amity's Little Miss Perfect lifestyle wouldn't allow them to be together.Amity's parents definitely wouldn't allow Luz and Amity to be together.Luz was human, a girl, and can't do magic like witches.Amity's parents would be furious.Amity would become an outcast.Abandoned even.

"Hey you okay?"King looked at Amity with concern.Amity didn't realize she was crying.She couldn't control herself.Not when Luz was on her mind.

"I'm f-fine..."Amity wasn't comfortable opening up to King.Or anyone really.Luz was the only one.She made Amity feel secure and safe.Free to feel whatever she needed to.Amity proceeded to punch the wall.She didn't have an outlet to express emotions right now.She wished Luz was there.Luz would be her dorky self that Amity needed to cheer her up.She needed to clear her head so she could focus."I'll be right back keep searching while I'm gone."

Amity ran into the woods.Her mind was screaming to get a grip.Amity eventually stopped running and fell to the ground.She curled herself up in a ball, and sat there.All alone.She wanted to just wait there.For everything to get better.So she could be happy....

"I'm just a stupid witch."Amity quietly sobbed.She wanted to scream,but she didn't know if anyone was around.

"Amity..?"Amity whipped her head towards the voice.Tears still falling.

"W-willow?!"Amity couldn't let Willow see her like this."I-I'm sorry I have t-to go."Amity was fumbling with her words.She tried to leave, but Willow grabbed her hand.

"Amity you're crying!"Amity didn't want to confide in Willow.She hadn't since they were kids not to mention that when she did it wasn't this serious.

"D-don't worry about it Willow..."Amity brushed off Willow's hand,and kept walking.Willow grabbed Amity by her shoulders and sat her on a rock.

"No you need to talk.So let's talk."Amity didn't know what to do.Willow can be stubborn, but she's very kind.She felt like maybe she could trust Willow.

"Well....You saw what happened to Luz."

"Yeah?"Willow tilted her head slightly.Curious where Amity was going with this.

"D-did you hear what she said?"Amity felt nervous.She didn't know what she'd do if Willow knew how she felt about Luz.

"Amity Luz didn't talk when she was petrified."Amity sat there confused.She swore she said something.She'd bet her life on it.

"She did say something"Amity stood up in frustration.She didn't know why she felt mad in this moment.She had no reason to take out her anger on Willow.

"Amity she just laid there!"Willow raised her voice.She had to explain everything Amity.She didn't want to leave Amity in the dark about the situation.

"Why would she just lay there?!She'd never give up!If anyone I though maybe you'd know that."Willow felt hurt by those words.She should know that Luz wouldn't give up, but Willow believes what she was told, and what she saw.Amity took off this time before Willow could stop her.

"I'm sorry Luz....."Willow quietly said to herself.There was more to it than Amity knew, but she wasn't in the mood to listen.

She needs to know....