Confession

Boscha stood outside Willow's window patiently waiting for Willow to respond to her presence.

"Boscha? What are you doing here?"

"You forgot your hairpin...and I wanted to see you"Willow couldn't stop herself from blushing, but she had to think rationally.No matter how much she wanted to spend the rest of the night with Boscha, she had to make sure Amity was okay.

"S-sorry Boscha, but I can't let you up right now."

"What? Why?"

"It's not a good time I'll tell you later okay?"

"Okay fine...."Boscha looked at the ground disappointed, before she got an idea that plastered a grin on her face. "But I still need to give your hairpin back." Boscha casted a levitation spell and floated up to Willow.Boscha grabbed Willow and pulled her into a kiss.

"Boscha...." Willow sighed in satisfaction as she pulled away. "Thank you....but you really need to get going now."

"Oh alright...." Willow chuckled as Boscha floated back down to the ground.Willow waved to Boscha as she walked away, before turning her attention back to Amity.

"Hey you doing okay?"

"More or less" Amity's head was propped up on her arms whilst half of her face was still covered.

"Are you ready to talk about it?" Amity directed her gaze at Willow's sympathetic glare. Seeing how caring and open to the subject Willow was made Amity feel obligated to tell her what's been going on in her mind.

"Well....it's a lot..."

"That's okay I'm here to listen." Willow took a seat in the green beanbag next to Amity.

"I guess....to start off my parents.....aren't what they seem.They're so cruel, but only to me.They never bother the twins....You remember why I broke off our friendship right?" Willow nodded. "Well it wasn't long after that when I got a low grade....a-and..." Amity started to get choked up, and couldn't finish the sentence.Willow gave Amity a hug to comfort her, so she could continue. "T-that's when they started beating me.It wasn't bad at first.Just a smack to the face here and there, but it quickly escalated as time went on."Willow's grip on Amity tightened.Willow was filled with rage. How could they do something like that to Amity?!

"What else have they done Amity?"Willow let go of Amity.

"The more I screw up the worse the beatings got.They even broke my arm." Amity traced a faint surgical scar on her arm. "My mother started hurting me psychologically.Toying with my emotions.Blurring my views on what's right and wrong.They've taken control of everything in my life.I can't do anything without fearing what they might do.And when they found out I'm lesbian all hell came loose.They broke me far beyond my expectations.So when Emira and Edric faced my fears in the library.Edric was attacked by my dad.It was like a reflection of that night....I honestly don't know how either of us survived it."Amity had a somber expression on her face.She was looking at the ground.

"Thank you for telling me that Amity.I'm so sorry you had to go through that."

"Don't be,you can't control it...nobody can...."Willow felt sad at Amity's words. She wasn't wrong that Willow couldn't control it, but the loss of hope in her voice hurt Willow.

"When your ready to go to sleep you can use one of my spare blankets."Willow pointed to a short stack of blankets beside her bed.

"Alright,Thank you Willow...for everything" Willow nodded as she went over to her bed to try to fall asleep.

Amity was tired so she grabbed a blanket and sat back down on the bean bag.Unsure of what tomorrow will bring Amity drifted off to sleep.Hoping her worries would all wash away.

(Time skip brought to you by my crackhead dog Frankie)

Luz walked slowly through the woods.She was placing the final note for Amity to find, although she didn't exactly know how all three notes together would help Amity find them.She trusted Eda's magic.Luz made her way to what was left of the owl house.

"Gosh what happened?"

Luz made her way by the owl house, and to a small clearing near Hexside.It was where she first saw Amity when she was bullying Willow.It's amazing how different she is now.Luz took a hollowed out rock from her satchel, and placed the note by a flower before covering it with the rock.

"That should do it." Luz took a few steps back before bumping into someone.

"L-Luz?!" It was King,but what is he doing here?

"King!!"Luz bent down to give King a hug.

"Luz I need your help!"

"What's wrong?" King pointed to three figures that were slowly coming toward them.

"Clones..."King's voice was laced with terror as the clones approached them.Luz had seen the clones on Eda's spell, but they were way more terrifying in person.

"King we need to run!" Luz grabbed King's paw before heading to Willow's house.

"Aww are you trying to run away?" Whilst talking the clone of Amity's mother Odaila casted a spell to stop them from escaping.

"Wha!!" Luz jumped away from a fire spell that appeared next to her, but still got a burn on her leg slowing her down.

"Luz! Are you okay?!"

"I-I'll be fine King we just need to get out of here!" Luz tried her best to dodge the incoming spells, but more and more started to hit her.Luz's vision was getting blurry, and it was getting harder to run.

"Luz!!"Luz collapsed in front of Willow's house.The clones stopped going after them, and calmly went back to the library.

"What's going on- Oh my! Willow,Amity come help me!"

"Dad what's-Luz!" Willow ran over to Luz she was covered in bruises,cuts, and burn marks.

"L-Luz...."Amity froze the instant she saw Luz.Her fear had been projected on to Luz, and Amity wasn't even there to help.What Luz had experienced was only a dream to Amity. "I-is she okay?"

"I don't know, I have to look at her inside." Willow's dad carefully carried Luz inside.

Is Luz gonna be okay?