Chapter 25: Angel's Sweet 16

Tweet: So... I Turn 16 Today!!! AYEEE TURN UPPPP

Today was the day. I was finally sixteen. I didn't feel sixteen, but all I know is that I was totally looking forward to my Sweet 16 tonight! And of course, I woke up to dozens of birthday texts and, many tweets. I was basically famous now, but only because of Jaden, and of course, my parents. I happily took my phone from the nightstand, and began reading through all of my texts, smiling huge:

Stas: Happy birthday baby!!! TURN TF UPP. Omg are you really sixteen?? It feels like just yesterday that we met on the set of J's video. But anywhoo, have a good one!! xoxo

Jordyn: Happy birthday bestfriend! Love you to bits! (kissing emojis) Have the best day everrr

Kylie: Happy birthday boo! Sooo ready to turn up at your Sweet 16 tonight! Haha, love ya (kissing emojis)

Baaae (hearted eyes emojis, kissing emojis): HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY GIRL! It's YOUR day!! And, I Hope You Have The BEST. DAY. EVER. I Can't Wait To Give You Your Gift At Your Party. Just For You Babe. Oh And I Saw The Vid You Sent Me ;) Make Sure You Save Some Of That Booty To Twerk For Me Later ;) Haha Love Youuu (kissing emojis)

I smiled hard as I read Jaden's tweet. And I kept wondering and wondering what he was planning to give me at my party. The suspense was killing me. The surprise must be really good.

Tweet: Getting Ready For My Sweet 16 Bash With My Babess!! Tonight Is Going To Be LEGENDARY.

A few hours before the party, I had the girls come over my place to help me get ready. Stas, Jordyn, Telana, Hailey, Kendall, Willow and Kylie. I wanted to invite J, of course, but for some reason he wasn't texting me back. "Okay... how do I look?" I asked, coming out of my closet, in my birthday dress. The girls jaws dropped down to the floor, and they gasped. "Oh my god!" Stas exclaimed. "You look fantastic!" Hailey said, in amazement. I grinned, warmly. "Thanks guyss." My birthday dress was tied dyed, looking very colorful and unique. My heels were two different colors. One green, and one blue. And my tiara was white, but the gems were tied dyed also. My outfit really qualified me as the Queen of the Msfts. I wore purple winged eyeliner, I even bleached my eyebrows light purple for only tonight. But only because it matched with my outfit. Then, I wore dark pink lipstick. Even my lashes were tied died. But they were fake of course. And, I even dyed half of my hair green. I felt like a starburst explosion. But in a cute way. The girls also dressed different too. Kylie wore an animal print dress with a mix of all different kinds. Cheetah, zebra, tiger, leopard, etc. Even, Hailey wore a shoulder down dress with half of it black and white plaid, and the other half just plain black. The week before, the eight of us went shopping for dresses together. We all looked so unique and sexy in our outfits. "Just wait until J sees you!" Jordyn put in, smirking. "He gon be all up in that pussy!" Telana joked. We all giggled. "Where is he anyway? Isn't he, your boyfriend, suppose to escort you to your party?" Willow pointed out. I shrugged. "I don't even know. He's not answering his phone for some reason." I mentioned. "But he did say that he has a special surprise for me." The girls ooed. "What do you think it is??" Kylie asked me, with wide eyes. "I bet it's expensiiive." Stas smirked. "A birthstone!" Kendall called out. "A Gucci purse!" "A Prada coat!" "Brazilian weave?!" We all cracked up again. "Yeaah, I don't think it's going to be either of those things. He's gonna get me something right from his heart." "Does weave not count?" Telana joked. We all laughed again. Soon, the limo arrived, and we headed to the party at around eight thrity. Which wasn't so bad because, it started at eight.