Chapter 28: I Trusted You...

Tweet: I feel like I'm about to do something very right and wrong at the same time.

A few days later, we were at Sugarfish with the beautiful Amandla Stenburg, who was best known for potraying Rue in The Hunger Games. She was a friend of Kylie's, so she agreed to help us with our plan."Okay, so you remember the plan?" I asked, Amandla. She nodded. "Perfectly." We planned to get Angelina to watch Amandla kiss Jaden, so we invited J and Angelina both here at the same time. Jordyn just texted them both: "COME TO SUGARFISH NOW, IT'S AN EMERGENCY!" We sat in our seats and waited. Suddenly, J ran in first. He looked all around, in panic. "Oh, here comes J!" Kendall announced. "What happened?? What's the emergency?!" He said, in panic. But he didn't see us, we were at the far end table. "Guys?" "Go." Téo said to Amandla. Showtime. So, Amandla went ahead and approached him, with a sexy walk. She purposely bumped into his shoulder.

Jaden's POV:

"Ooh, my bad!" "Oh, it's cool." I said, to the girl. She looked familiar. Wait, she was from The Hunger Games! "Uh, Jaden, right?" She asked, cooly. "Yeaah, Amandla, right?" "Mmhm." "Oh wow, nice to meet you." I gave her a hug. "I watch The Hunger Games like all the time." She giggled a bit. "I'm sure you do." "So who are you here with?" "Right now... you." She took a step closer. "You wanna go sit down and eat? Or do you wanna get outta here and... you know." She winked at me, and stroked my shoulder. Wait, is she hitting on me? "Umm... you should know that I have a girlfriend." I assured her, as I slowly backed away. "It's okay. I won't tell her." She rubbed my shoulders. "I've always thought you were so fine. And your mixtape is pretty freakin' amazing. I listen to it like every night." Okay, now that made me blush. "Wow... thank you." I half grinned. "Yeah. In case you haven't noticed, you have a really sexy voice." "Oh, do I?" "Yaas. You know what else is sexy?" "What?" "Those lipsss." She rubbed her finger against my lips. "Oh haha, why thank you. I'm using Calvin Klein lip balm." "Oh really? Can I have a taste?" And without any type of warning, Amandla leaned in and went ahead and kissed me. My eyes popped out in shock. Unfortunately, Angel walked in. Wow. Perfect timing.

Angel's POV:

"Okay y'all, I'm here!! What's the emergency?" Suddenly, I looked up and saw J... kissing another girl?!?! My heart dropped, I gasped, and my jaw dropped fifty feet. "JADEN!! What the hell do you think you're doing?!" I screamed. My heart was beating forty miles a minute. The entire restaurant got quiet. He immediately pulled away from her. "Nononono, I swear it's not what it looks like!" "You little, ASSHOLE!" I ran for the door, red hot in humiliation. J ran after me and pulled me by my arm. "Angel! Seriously! Please." Tears welled up in my eyes. "Jaden, I trusted you! Which I now realize was a mistake." I ripped away from his grip, and ran out of Sugarfish in tears.