Chapter 11: Young Envious

Two days later...

Tweet: He Is Definetly The Cutessst.

I tried not to tweet with Jaden's name so much, now. Cuz the msfts/jadenators were already getting suspicious. And I got like 200 new followers on twitter and instagram because of him! And they were all his fans.

Suddenly, as I was in my home theater, watching The Karate Kid (remake of course), my phone rang on the seat next to me. "Symba" played. I picked it up and it was of course, The Boyfriend. "Hi babyy." I said in full, flirty-mode. "Hey sexy, whatchu up to?" "Nothing. Just watching Karate Kid." "Haha of course you are. Now guess what??" "What?" "I'm shooting my new music video this Saturday!" "Omigosh really?!" "Yeah!" "For what song of yours?? When you texted me the link to your album in the app store, I downloaded it and could NOT stop playing it over and over again." "Haha. Young Reckless is what we're shooting!" "Yaaaas, omigosh that's like my favorite song on the album!" "Awesome! And guess what? I want you to be in it." "Awwh really?? That's so cool ! I've only ever been in like two music videos in my entire life." "Well you're not gonna be in one as dope as this one!!" He boasted. "Also, you get to meet a few of my other friends too." "Im so in!" He chuckled. "You're always so eager. Haha, I like that about you. So I'll be at your place to pick you up at 11am on Saturday." "Okay, I'll be readyy."

The next day...

Tweet: About To Film A Music Video! Whoooo!

Saturday morning, I was so pumped for shooting Jaden's new video. He told us to just dress as skaters (I guess that was the theme) so I did so. I wore my black ripped jeans and white belly out shoulder down MSFTS tee. And converses. Then I just applied light makeup. Kendall and Willow picked me up and drove me to the set. On the way, we had a a couple of weird, hilarious conversations. Those girls are too funny. The set of the video was nothing other than a big street corner with graffiti drawn on the brick walls. But we were filming all over that neighborhood too, not just there. When we arrived, I saw that there were already cameras and microphones set up. (Moi was filming of course). Jaden was with a group of girls who were so pretty that they could be models. And Kylie was there too. He turned and smiled when he saw me. Then he escorted me over to them. They were also dressed for the video. We looked like a bunch of skater girls. Also, Jaden was wearing a black leather jacket, a bandana, and some shades."Hey guys, I'd like you to meet my girlfriend, Angel." He said, proudly. He introduced me to Jordyn (Her eyebrows were on fleek), Anastasia (Or just Stas, and she was gorgeooous), Pia (Beautiful pop singer), Sofia (Pretty model) Telana (loved her hair), Hailey (so sweet and so grown for her age), and Madison (So damn beautiful and also a singer). "Alright, you girls can just stand here and chit chat, I'm gonna go check and see if Moi is ready." J said. The girls just stared at me as if I was suppose to say something. "So... How long have you and J been going out?" "Abooout, thirteen hours." The girls laughed."Thirteen hours?" Pia asked, giggling. "Yurp." "Oh, and Willow told us that you have famous parents." Sofia added. I rolled my eyes and looked at Willow sideways. She just shrugged. "So that must mean that you've done like a bunch of music videos before." Stas said. "Only like two." I replied. "Well, this one is going to be a lot of fun! We get to skate!" Hailey said, brightly. "I suck at skating." Everyone laughed again, even though I was being dead serious. "Just go with the flow." Telana said.

"Camera roll, and action!!" Moi called out. We started out with shots of everybody skating all over the place (I fell like three times). After that, J started to lip sync and we all stayed in the background dancing along tryna look thuggish. Then we switched scenes to the sidewalk and Moi shot J skating, doing kickflips and rapping on the side of the street. I stayed close to the girls. We were having so much fun. We were talking, smiling, laughing a bit, doing a little twerking to the tough beat. I even forgot that the camera was there. Kylie kept trying to bump me out of the way to be in the middle of the camera, and next to J. I felt like we were just battling with each other the whole time. She's so ignorant.

An hour and a half passed...

"Alright that's a wrap for the day!" Moi called out. "Nice job everyone." He said, giving us a thumbs up. After the video, we hit up Sugarfish. "Omigosh, Sugarfish has the BEST spicy tuna rolls." Madison said stuffing one in her mouth. "Right!" Sofia agreed. I took a sip of my coke then said, "Man, that "Young Reckless" video is gonna turn out great!" Everyone murmured in agreement. "Yeaaah, no matter how many times you fell on your ass." Kylie put in. Everyone laughed. I rolled my eyes. "Least I'm not a camera whore." I shot back. Everyone ooed. "Come on guys" J said trying to calm us down. "I'm the camera whore?? Umm excuse me, Im pretty sure that YOU were the one twerking, ass all up in the camera, when it wasn't even a twerking song!" She snapped. Everyone busted out laughing. "Least I actually have some ass to twerk." I shot back. Everyone cracked up. "Alright guys, that's enough!" J said, chuckling a bit. "We should prolly get going. Its almost 3." Teo said. "Uh, you guys can go, me and Angel will stay behind." "Okay." Everyone else headed for the door, and Kylie gave me a short glare before they headed out. Man.. How salty can that girl be?? "So what did you think of shooting "Young Reckless"? J asked me. "Oh my gosh, it was so much fun! And those girls are so cool. I think they really like me." "I like you mooore." He gave me a wink. "Haha, I know." I giggled. "So anyways... You're like a really good skater right?" "Haha, yeah. Why? You want me to teach you?" "Hell yeah, I'm fucking terrible." We both laughed. "Okay then, you'll learn from the master." He popped his collar, like he was the coolest guy in the world.

"Okay now just keep one foot on the board-- kick and push." Jaden directed. He was teaching me to skate in the Sugarfish parking lot. "Like this?" I pushed one foot back then quickly planted both of my feet firmly on the board as I glided across the lot. "Perfect! You're doing great babe." He said. "Awwh, thanks!" I stared at him, forgetting that I had to focus on skating and hit a curb then tumbled over. Then he ran over to me. "Omigosh! Babe, are you okay??" He helped me up and held me close. "I am now." I stood up straight and our faces were so close. "Thanks for teaching me how to skate." "No prob." We just stared at each other for a minute. He suddenly pressed his lips against mine and I just grinned during the kiss. It was so random but I loved it.

Kylie's POV:

I was watching those two from afar. Stupid ass, man stealing hoe. I just glared, then snapped a picture of them. "Just wait until the msfts hear about this..." I smirked, then strutted away.